Brothers x Reader•Part I•🍋

Warning!!!: Lemon, polyamorous(?), public, might contain curse/swear words.

"W-wait! Mammon... Not here, w-we're still...!!!" The day was same as always. You wake up, have breakfast with the brothers, study, lunch, dinner... but who would have thought you'd end up being pounded in one of the classrooms by one of the brothers. "Shit, Y/N! You're damn tight!" How did you end up like this, you wonder? A simple request turned into something wild.

You held onto the desk, vaguely remembering the white haired demon's request. His face was tinted pink when he tugged on your shirt asking if you could stay behind. And once you were left alone, the once gloomy boring classroom turned pink. It was suddenly filled with butterflies. Well, in your eyes, that is. Asking for a kiss, Mammon leaned closer to you. You caressed his cheek, accepting it. It would've ended there. If only you didn't grab his hand when he was about to leave with his embarrassed face.

You grabbed onto Mammon's neck while he continued. 'He even got a condom on his bag...' Slowly, then he'll suddenly thrust fast. All of it is making you lose your rationality. "Ahf... haah~" He tightly held your thighs so you'd remain close to him. "Ahn~ Faster!" Words that you never knew you'd say while doing something such things came running out of your mouth. "Argh! Shuddap! Yer makin' it hard for me to control myself!" He grunted.

You wrapped your arms around his neck. "If anyone sees us..." He mumbled. "You're- oh... w-worrying about that now?" Your giggles mixed with your moans. You hugged him tightly as he continued to penetrate you. 'Huh? Was there a person there just now?' A shadowy figure ran past the slightly opened door. 'Fuck! He didn't lock the door.' You gripped his shoulders tightly before pulling away, "You didn't lock the door?!" Mammon stopped for a moment then pulled you close to him once again. "Then we'll just do it faster!" Your face flushed, "W-What kind of logic is that?!" And with that he continued to thrust into you.

Once again, you saw something moving byy the door. You pretend to not see 'it' and waited for 'it' to come out again. 'For sure, they will show up again.' With half closed eyes, your begin to act that you're not focused on the door. And just as you expected, they peeked at the door. Your agape mouth turned into a smirk. You stared at the blue haired demon by the door. His lips were trembling and his face was red.

Your gazes met, and he backed away. You squint your eyes, furrowing your brows a little. The smirk on your face didn't fade. You put your index finger on your lips telling him to be quiet. "Levi, don't go..." You motioned your lips without making a sound. He looked away but returned his gaze to you after. "Ahn~" Suddenly, Mammon started to thrust deeper.

The look on Levi's face turned you on even more. A desire to tease him burned inside you. You begin ogling him. You raised your hand creating an O-shape with your fingers. You positioned and motioned it on your mouth suggesting an oral. Levi covered his mouth. "Mammon... hmm~ More!" You place two of your fingers and played with your tongue whilst you gave Levi a lustful stare. He continued to watch the two of you fucking, his legs weakened.

You saw him rubbing his legs together indicating that he's got a hard on. "Oh my..." You mumbled accidentally. "What is it?" Mammon slowedd his pace. "Feels good Mammon... Hngh~ Why'd you slow down...?" His ears turned red then his thrusting got faster. Your eyes ran back to the peeping demon. To tease him some more, you intentionally made louder moans. You feel Mammon got bigger inside you and Levi can't seem to stand up anymore. 'Two birds, one stone?'

"Close... shit!" His hips moved wildly while he repeatedly called your name. "I-it's hot! Inside! Ah!" You feel the him release the hot liquid in the rubber. Mammon pulled away and gave you a kiss. "Ya alright?" You just nodded at his question while you catch your breath. You looked over his shoulder just to find Levi out of sight. Mammon cleaned up the mess you made while you sat on one of the desks. "Are you sure you don't want me to help?" The white haired demon turned to you, his face still beet red. "I-I told ya, just rest or somethin'." He quickly turned away as you gave him a smile.

After he finished cleaning, he walked over to you. "Why don't you go first?" You suggested. "Huh? Why? But yer-" you squeezed his cheeks, "I can manage. Besides..." You leaned closer to him. You blow on his ear making him shiver. "...you don't want people to find out what we did, right?" You whispered. He nodded and walked away. You tug his sleeve and pulled him close. "Kiss?" You move your face closer to his. "Argh!" He groaned but gave you a kiss after.

You got some reminders from mother Mammon telling you to call and text him once you've arrived, and not to move around so much. You just chuckled at his ramblings but agreed on it at the end. Mammon left as you waited for a few minutes. When you thought it was finally clear, you stood up and leave  the classroom. 'He's probably still here somewhere.'

You glanced at one of the corners and walked over just to confirm something. "Just as I thought... you're still here." Levi was crouching at the corner hugging his bag. Levi backed up against the wall as he looked up at you. "And you still haven't taken care of that." You put your foot on his hard on, rubbing it to tease him. "D-don't!" He protested. "Want me to do it?" You kneel beside him as you inch your face closer to his. "H-huh?" His face turned redder that before. You gave him a kiss, "Back in the classroom... I told you to stay, right?"

He avoided your gaze. "I didn't wait for you!" He desperately tried to avoid you. "I didn't say anything." You chuckled. "So... Levi, do you really not want to?" You fidget your fingers coyly. From the looks of it, he has no intention of saying no. "Only if I get to touch you too..." He responded.

Author's note:
//I was actually drawing all of them but kinda gave up on the idea cuz I've been busy and stuff.
//So yeah, no drawings, I guess.
//There will be Part II
//Photo not mine.
//upcoming stories with the requests as first in line.
>Levi x Reader🍋
>Grown up Luke x Reader
>Satan x Reader🍋
>Diavolo x Lucifer•Who's the Master? (Yes, it's bl)

Requests:
>Brothers x Reader
>Simeon x Reader• A date with Simeon
>Possessive Lucifer x Innocent Reader•🍋
>Levi x Reader•Quit Playing Games