Mammon x MC x Twins•Part I•🍋

//This is requested by one of the readers.
//Enjoy~♡

Warning !!!: Lemon, might contain curse/swear words, f0urs0me.

"Grrr..." Mammon scowled at his younger brother. "Hmph!" Belphie responded with a glare while Beel just watched on the beside you munching on his food. "H-Hey, you guys... Uhm Beel, shouldn't we stop them?" Beel nodded and grabbed the two of them by the back of their clothes. "Beel, put me down!" Belphie demanded. "Gah! Why are you strong!" Mammon struggled from Beel's grasp.

The orange haired demon put his brothers down but stepped in between them preventing them from fighting. "Didn't ya hear me? Y/N going out with me today! We already made plans!" Mammon argued. "Y/N promised to hang out with me and Beel!" Belphie argued back.

You sighed as you sat on the corner of the room watching them throw words at each other. "Ah... this is all my fault." Scratching the back of your head, you frowned. You completely forgot that you were supposed to go out with Mammon today and promised Belphie that you were to hang out with them. Now they're making a fuss on who're you going with.

"Beel! Just who's side are you on?!" The youngest of the brothers furrowed his brows at his twin. "None... instead of arguing, why don't you ask Y/N on who will she go with?" The three brothers turned their head at you. 'Beel I- Oh gawd... please no.' You took a deep breath preparing for thw worst. '3, 2, 1... aaaand-' You had a coutdown in your head knowing that the two would start to blabber.

"I asked ya first Y/N!" Mammon started. "But you promised me Y/N!" Belphie didn't back down. "Y/N, yer goin' with me, right?" Mammon grabbed your hand. "No, you're going with me!" Belphie took your other hand. They both stared at you intently, not letting your hands go as they continued to persuade you.

"Okay, okay! Alright! That's enough! Look, I'm sorry Mammon. I've got a lot on my mind lately so I forgot that we were supposed to go out today. I'm really sorry. Also to you Belphie, I'm really sorry. Things just slipped out of my mind." You apologized at them. They both looked away pouting. 'Now they're sulking. That's cute...' Clasping your hands, you tried to smile to lessen the awkwardness in the atmosphere. "Pleeeaaase, I'm sorry"

"Fine..." Mammon mumbled under his breath. "Hmph..." Belphie hummed, still avoiding eye contact. "Come on guys... I'm sorry! How about this, I'll do whatever you want just please let this go." You tugged the end of their shirts to get their attention. But it seems like it's not the shirt tugging that caught their attention.

"Anything we want?" Belphie repeated your words. "Hm, yeah?" You responded. "Really?" Mammon pulled you close. 'Oh... sht.' Belphie held you by the waist while Mammon held both of your hands. You were in between them and you stuggled to get out of their grasp.

//It was at this moment... MC knew... they fcked up-

"Can ya really do anything we want?" Blushing slightly, Mammon put your hand on his cheeks. You got goosebumps as you felt Belphie's hot breath on your neck. He nuzzled his head on your shoulder before groaning. "Hngh..."

"Hey Beel... what do you say? Aren't you quite disappointed that Y/N has to cancel her plans with us?" Belphie called his twin brother who was only watching. "Not really..." Beel looked away. "Come on, you're not being honest." Belphie teased. Beel looked at you with 'hungry' eyes before walking over.

He took your chin and tilted it up pressing his forehead against yours. "Yeah, I was a little bit disappointed." Beel whispered.

"So Y/N, anything we want right?"

//part II to be uploaded tomorrow or the day after tomorrow
//あああああ (aaaaa)
//Upcoming stories:
•Luke x Reader?
•Sick Satan x Reader (requested)🍋
•Barbatos x Reader
•Levi x Reader🍋
•Solomon x Reader
•Beel x Reader🍋
•Satan x Reader🍋
•Grown up Luke x Reader
•Lucifer x Reader(dom?)(requested)🍋
•Diavolo x Lucifer (excuse my inner fujoshi)
•Brothers x Reader (Requested)
//Photo not mine
//Requests allowed~☆