•Satan•

You gently turned the page of the book you're reading. It was the part where the main character defeated the villain. "That's the best part of the story..." Satan whispered in your ear. He was sitting beside you while you read the book he recommended to you. "How is it?" He asked. "It's nice..." you smiled, focused on what you're reading. "You really like those kind of books huh?" Satan said looking at you. "Yeah... I think it's cool." You replied. Satan stayed quiet for a while before speaking. "Would you like to experience what happened in the book?" He suddenly asked. "Huh? Oh well yeah, I think it'll be awesome if something like this happened. I really love how they had adventures and stuff. And you know... Maybe a little romance." Your eyes sparkled as you answered him.

Satan chuckled, "Just as I expected." You blushed seeing him laugh. "Cute!" you said. "Hey! You- D-Don't call me cute..." "Eh? Why not?" You teased him. "Really... You..." Satan mumbled, his face flushed. You continued reading, telling Satan what you think of the story after every chapter. "Oh..." you suddenly blushed after reading the first paragraph. The part was a little bit erotic, it showed how the main character and his lover spent their time after they reunited.

"Hm.... what's wrong, y/n? " Satan asked moving closer to you. "Ah! No- Nothing! This part is just a little bit..." your voice trailed off. "Hm? Oh that part." Satan smirked putting his hand on his chin. It's not your first time reading this kind of thing but for some reason it makes you feel embarrassed. Maybe it's because someone was beside you... Satan was sitting beside you, watching your every reaction.

"Say... y/n" Satan moved closer to you. "Yeah?" You asked. "You said you want to experience what happened in the book... right?" he said looking at the book, touching it's pages with his slender fingers."Huh? Oh... yeah..." you replied softly. "Y/n, can you read this chapter aloud?" Satan said pointing on the chapter you just finished reading. It was the 'erotic' part. "Eh!? B-but... I- this is... I just finished reading this part-" you panicked, your face turning red. "It's cute watching you go shy. Go on, read it." Satan chuckled then pointed at the first line.

"Luka held her hand, intertwining their fingers..." you read. Satan grab your hand, intertwining your fingers. "Ah- Satan, what are you-" Satan cut you off, putting his finger on your lips. "Shh, I'm letting you experience what's happening on the book... Since you can't go on an adventure, why not a little romance..." Satan whispered in your ear. "What happened next?" Satan asked. "Oh... uh..." you looked away from him. "He gently pulled her close, hugging her from behind." you read as Satan wrapped his arms around you from behind.

"His hands slowly go up his clothes. He clicked his tongue, restraining himself from ripping her clothes off... Ah!" you moaned as his hands go up your shirt. You immediately covered your mouth. "Hey y/n, don't cover your mouth. It's not in the story. Continue reading." Satan said removing your hand from your mouth. "He played with her chests- ahhh~" you moaned. Satan was groping your chests. "Brushing his... ah... lips against her neck, h-he gave her soft kisses- hmm~ gently s-sucking her n-neck..." you can't focus on reading the book. You feel Satan's tongue on your neck, his warm lips giving you soft kisses. "C-cupping her cheek... h-he gave h-her a passionate k-kiss..." your voice trailed off.

Satan put his hand on your cheek, moving his face closer to yours. He started kissing you, licking your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You opened your mouth, letting his tongue explore it. "Hmm... Satan~" you moaned, calling his name between kisses. He took the book from you, putting it somewhere else. He carried you, "Huh!? Wait! Satan... put me down..." you said embarrassed. He made you sit on his desk, giving you another kiss.

(wiLd XD)

He took your shirt off, kissing your neck then your chest. You put your arms around his neck as he continued to sucking your chest. "Y/n..." he called your name as put his hands on your thighs, rubbing it. You wrap your legs on his waist, pulling him closer.

Rubbing your inner thigh, Satan's hot breath tickled your ear. "How is it...? Experiencing something like this..." He whispered. Licking your ear, he started to nibble it. You gasped as his thumb entered your underwear. "Satan..." "Y/n... I want to-"

*knock knock* "..." Satan sighed. "Who is it?" Satan asked in an annoyed tone. "Is y/n there? Diavolo wants to meet you." Lucifer said. "I-I'll be there in a minute." You stuttered. You stared at the door as you wait for Lucifer to leave. You both sighed as you hear his footsteps fade.

"I-I'll be going now..." you said as you stood up, fixing yourself. "I'll c-continue reading this... i-in my room..." you said picking up the book, avoiding Satan's gaze. "Thanks for letting me borrow this..." you said as you reached for the door knob when Satan suddenly wrapped his arms around you from behind, taking the book from your hand. "Continue reading this here on my room." He said.

He rest his chin on your shoulder, hugging you tightly. You put your hand on his head, gently ruffling his hair. "O-okay, I will..." you replied, giving him a peck on the lips. His eyes went wide. He smirked. "Let's continue this later..." he whispered, his hot breath tickled your skin. You blushed, "I-I need to go!" You said as you immediately opened the door. You closed the door and leaned on it. "Y/n, your face is red." You immediately stood up straight. "..." Lucifer sighed. "Let's get going." He said. You walked behind him, blushing. 'Later... he said.'

-end-

(Photo not mine)