Beelzebub x Reader•Part III•🍋

Warning!!!: Lemon, contains curse/swear words.

He gave you another passionate kiss before moving his lips to your neck. His teeth grinded against your skin, enough to leave marks but not blood. You winced in pain as he bit your shoulder. You buried your claws into his back as you bit your lip, trying to endure the pain. Beel licked the part he bit then gave at kiss. He then started sucking it, bruising it more. Licking your own lips, you tasted blood. 'I bit my lips too hard...'

"Don't bite your lips, Y/N." Beel rubbed his thumb on your lips removing some of the blood. He proceeded to put his thumb in your mouth and play with your tongue. He removed the finger in your mouth leaving a string of saliva connecting your lips and his thumb. He slid his thumb down to your chest then onto your waist until it reached your inner thigh.

You groaned as he tried to tease you. He would pull your inner thigh now and then exposing your sensitive parts. Beel leaned closer, his head between your legs. He gave 'it' a kiss before he started licking the part. His tongue swirled in the area. You can't help but move your hips along as you drowned in pleasure. He lifted your hips and brought your legs over his shoulder. You hold onto the bedsheets tightly as he continued to pleasure you. "It's- Ah~ I'm c-coming!" Your whole body trembled.

With an uneven breathing, you lied down on the bed weak on your knees. Beel took a condom from one of his drawers. With his teeth, he ripped the plastic off. After putting the rubber he pulled you closer to him wrapping your legs on his waist. "I j-just came- ah! Hngh~" Without a word he entered you. You arch your back at the sudden action. The sudden pain was unbearable that tears started streaming down your face. "It hurts... Beel ah...!" You muttered while you gasp for breath.

"Beel?" You reach for his arm. You furrowed your brows after you saw his face. His eyes were focused on you and you became stiff when your gazes met. His breathing was heavy and his grip on your thighs tighten. And before you knew it, he started thrusting into you. Your hips were lifted in the air while Beel thrusted in you as he knelt on the bed. The sound of the bed creaking gets louder and louder on each thrust. You hold onto the sheets once more afraid that the bed might break.

"Ah haah..." Beel continued to penetrate you roughly leaving no parts of your insides untouched. 'Fuck... he's big.' You kept repeating that in your mind over and over again while you endured the pain. After a while you finally got used to him being rough. The pain didn't fade away completely but the pleasure started to sink into you. "Ahn~" He started to thrust into you faster. You came and unknowingly to Beel, he continued to thrust.

Your body flinched at every movement he does. You rolled your eyes as he filled you with ecstasy. "Y/N... Y/N...!" He repeatedly called your name but you were unable to respond. Your head was in the clouds. Being fucked roughly like this, by Beel of all people. You laugh in your head as your remember his clear words. 'Not gonna hurt me he said.'

Beel put his arms on your sides taking both of your legs once  again and putting it on his shoulders. You feel your face show distorted expressions. With your tongue out and your eyes rolled back, you moan  loudly. 'This position! He's going deeper in me!' "AH! Ahaah~ Hngh..."

"Argh!" Beel groaned filling the rubber up with his seed, you felt his member throb inside you. "Uhng..." You moaned under him. "...Y/N?" Beel's voice rang in your head. "Y/N!" You opened your eyes only to see Beel with a worried look. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He embraced you tightly. "Shit... did I just passed out for a sec?" You let out a big sigh before hugging him back.

After a few good seconds you let out a giggle which confused the demon. "Let's do it again." You squeezed his cheeks with one of your hands. "No. You already passed out. And I already told you that I can hold back-" You immediately covered his mouth. Taking another condom, you put the rubber in your mouth. You lowered your head kissing the tip of his member. Slowly you let it enter your mouth while you put the condom on him.

You held onto his shoulder and leaned your other arm back. Slowly you push yourself down on 'his'. Beel let out a groan as he gritted his teeth. "You'll have to carry me for a week though." You joked. Beel pushed you down on the bed once again. "Thanks for the food." Hearing this from him you let out another giggle. "Enjoy~"

-end-

//Sorry late upload, it got busy, Happy Birthday to me XD
//After this I'll try uploading all the requests first before uploading the other listed stories. I'll try.
//Upcoming stories:
>Levi x Reader🍋
>Satan x Reader🍋
>Grown up Luke x Reader
>Lucifer x Reader(dom?)•Under a pact•🍋 (Requested)
>Diavolo x Lucifer•Who is the Master? (excuse my inner fujoshi)
>Brothers x Reader (Requested)
>Simeon x Reader• A date with Simeon (Requested)
//Photo not mine. Do not hesitate to tell/inform me if the artist does not want their artwork to be reposted.
//Requests allowed~☆