Brothers x Reader•Part XIII•🍋

Warning!!!: Polyamorous(?), sadistic and masochistic behaviour.
.
.
.
.
You struggled as you tried to pull down his pants and your jaw and neck started to hurt. You manage to pull it down by his knees. You impatiently went for his underwear. Before taking it off, you stared at his bulge. Belphie groaned when your lips touched it through his clothes. You start to suck it off, the rough texture of the fabric played with your tongue.

"T-That's enough..." He pulls your hair from the back. You looked at him as he panted. Turning your head a little, you give his forearm a kiss and swirled your tongue around the same spot over and over again, sucking on his skin until it left a mark. Belphie pushes your head down, telling you to continue on what he told you to do.

Once again, you try to pull his now wet underwear. His erect sprung out as soon as you manage to pull the thing off. "Suck it." You give the under side a kiss, then the tip, before finally putting half of it in you mouth. You gag when you try to let it go further in your mouth.

Your eyes start to get watery when it hits the back of your throat. Painful, you stop for a second trying to adjust. Your breath hitched when Belphie grabs your head up then pushes it down. You start to cough because of the sudden action. You take his hand and squeezed it down the mattress and tried get to 'work'.

You bob your head up and down, not letting any part of his erect untouched. Your tongue moved in a swirling motion, covering every part of it with saliva. You started to taste the sticky liquid coming out of him. No matter how many times you've tasted the thing, you just can't get used to weird taste.

The slimy texture makes it even worse but you tried to ignore it and thinked about pleasuring the other person. "Ah haah... guhk-" Belphie's breathing heavily, and his groans and moans are getting a little louder. His 'thing' starts to throb and twitch inside your mouth and without warning he shot his load inside your mouth. The white sticky stuff started to drip off your mouth.

You hesitantly swallowed it when he pulled his dick out of your mouth. Belphie removed all of his clothing and threw it aside. He pushes you down the bed and entered a finger in you. He roughly played with your wet entrance but instead of pain, you felt a weird sense of pleasure with him being rough. "Tight... so you haven't done it with anyone else this week huh?"

"Yes, I didn't- no stop! Too fast!" Your pull the bed sheets tightly as he enters two more fingers at once. He continues to rub your insides until you couldn't hold it in anymore. You arch your back, letting it all out. You can feel it drip down your thighs. Belphie took a condom in his drawer and threw it on you.

You picked it up and rip the plastic open. You take the rubber in your mouth and kneel on front of him, letting his still hard 'friend' in. The rubber slid on him easily with the help of your mouth. Belphie grabs you, making you sit on top of him.

The embarrassing position made you blush. You knew what he wanted you to do but didn't make any move. "B-Belphie, this position..." The demon sits up and gave you a kiss on the lips. He slowly enters the tip in you. You bite his lip when he suddenly slams it in you. You pull away when you tasted blood coming out of his lips but he grabs your head, taking you in for another kiss.

He thrusted in you without slowing down. Even with the preparation, you're still tight down there and it still hurts. You pushed him away but Belphie didn't budge, 'What a sadist.' Finally feeling weak, you give up.

You gasp for air when your lips finally pulled apart. With a smirk on his face he said, "You tried to push me away but now your moving your hips." His statement made you realize how you're unconsciously moving your hips as you try to find a good angle to hit your spot. Belphie lies back down, he grabs your hips and pushed his cock deeper in you.

"Ah~" you moaned loudly when he hits a certain spot. "Found it." He chuckled and started to thrust deeper into you. You move yourself faster, wanting for more. The feeling of pain and pleasure mixed up inside your body. Your endurance was quite weak and your movements started to slow down.

"Eep!" You winced in pain when Belphie hits your thighs. He spanks you nonstop, "Y/N, if you don't move, I'll make sure you wouldn't be walking for days." You tried to endure it and moved your again. Your vision is getting blurry and your head starts to get cloudy.

You gather all of your strength and begin to move faster. You could hear the sloppy sound of your skin touching each other, the way you both hitch your breath, and the way you gasp for air. It's making your head spin, the excitement makes you desire for more. With just you moving, it wasn't enough.

"Belphie, please! I can't anymore- ah!" You begged at the demon. "Come on, you can beg better than that. Want do you want me to do?" He remove the strands of hair covering your face. You struggled to talk, "Please... let me come- I'm tired... I want it faster!"

He pushes you down the bed and slicks his hair back. You wished that you could see his face more clearly, he always had his bangs hide his half of his face. Unfortunately, your vision's getting blurry. You roll your eyes and threw your head back when Belphie start to thrust in a constant speed.

"Ah yes~" the bedsheet wrinkled in your hands, the sound of your skin slapping is getting louder. "Tch!" Belphie grabs your arms and pulls you up a little. "Coming-" He thrust in deep, letting it all out in the rubber. Your own sticky liquid drips on the bedsheet. You could feel it sliding down your thighs and on your back.

Belphie lies down beside you and hugs you tightly. "I'm all yours, so be mine already." You failed to respond as you tried to catch your breath.
.
.
.
.

Author's note://There will be Part XIV//Photo not mine

Author's note:
//There will be Part XIV
//Photo not mine.
//upcoming stories with the requests as first in line.
>Levi x Reader🍋
>Grown up Luke x Reader
>Satan x Reader🍋
>Diavolo x Lucifer•Who's the Master? (Yes, it's bl)

Requests:
>Brothers x Reader
>Simeon x Reader• A date with Simeon
>Possessive Lucifer x Innocent Reader•🍋
>Levi x Reader•Quit Playing Games
>Beel x Lucifer x MC x Diavolo
>Simeon x MC x Lucifer

NOTICE: Requests closed!!!