Lucifer x (dom?)Reader•Part IV•🍋

Warning!!!: Lemon, Sadistic and masochistic behaviour, might contain curse/swear words.

Title: Under a Pact

A bead of sweat dropped onto the ground from you pushing yourself down. "I-it's in~" You threw the plastic of the condom away but it just flew back to you because of its lightness. It sticked on your sweaty skin, and annoyed, you crumpled it and threw it away once more. Lucifer's teeth sank onto his lips as you ride him. "Shit!" You cursed, your hips and legs are now shaking. The overwhelming tiredness stopped you from moving. You tried to catch yourr breath while you rub slowly.

"Giving up already?" You slowly pull his cock out, 'Well fuck... he's mocking me.' And quickly rammed it in you once more. Lucifer grunted under you as you threw your head back. Three words, one question was enough to up your energy. You start to move faster, a moan escaping your lips everytime his erect hits deep inside you.

You leaned backwards using your arms as support. The room was filled with moaning, groaning, and heavy breathing, "Hngh~ haah ah~" You feel yourself coming already but you tried to hold it in. 'No! I can't! Not yet!' With that, you tried to pace yourself for about a minute or so to keep yourself from coming. Once you've adjusted you started to quicken up the pace again.

You can feel Lucifer slightly moving his hips, thrusting in and out of you. 'Fck, that's hot.' He started twitching inside you. The throbbing sensation made you close to coming. You sat back up, leaning close to his chest, "A-are you- ah! c-close...?" Not long after your question, he initiated on the moving. His hips were moving faster than before, hitting your insides deeper. "Argh!" Lucifer groaned followed by your moan. You back was arched as you came.

The numbness of your legs caused you to lie on top of him. His heavy breathing paced with yours, your body moved together with it as you lay on his chest. Fatigueness is already eating your soul, and you're ready to just close your eyes and go to dreamland.

You squinted your eyes while you sit right up with your hands on your hips. 'Still numb...' you thought while you try to massage it. You help Lucifer up. The knot on the blindfold was now loose. The cloth slid down his face as soon as he sat up.

The sound of your breathing was still loud. "!!!" Your hot breath hit each other's faces. Your mouth agape and your eyes widened. It was view you'd probably never see again. A smile steadily formed on your face. All the numbness in your body seemed to be gone when you saw his face.

In front of you was Lucifer, a drool on his face, his eyes all puffy, watery, a drop of tear he's been holding back remained on the side of his eye. "Lucifer..." you wiped the unshed tear away before hugging him tightly. "Are you satisfied?" His low voice echoed in your ear. "Yeah..." you mumbled. "Did it hurt?" You rub his back. "..." he paused. "It did." You burried your face on his neck. "Yeah... sorry." Both of your breathing seemed to calm down by now. The only thing left to do is to untie him.

You hesitated for this was a rare event. You fiddled with the necktie tied around his hands. "It's... untied." The clothing flawlessly fall on the bed as the pair of arms wrapped around you tightly. "You don't know how much I wanted to..." Lucifer sighed before pulling just inches away from you. He gave you a kiss on the forehead before meeting your eyes, "I finally get to look at you." Then a kiss on the cheek. You noticed his wrists all red from the tie.

You carefully rub it with your fingers. Lucifer lifted your chin up to get your attention away from the marks, and pull it towards him, himself. After a kiss on the lips his lips moved, "You're not allowed to that again." A giggle was heard from you. "Yes, my lord." You teased. "And as for that, you get your punishment." His hands snaked their way on your waist as he kissed you passionately. "I'm not letting you off until it's time for your leave."

The words hit you with realization, you were about to leave Devildom tomorrow... or later since the clock's hands went past 2 am. With the words tangled in your throat, you just let out a smile. "Will you miss me?" Lies, that was not what you wanted to say. 'I will miss you.' The words that you ought to say rang in your head. "I'd be lying if I say I will not." Closed eyes, and noses brushing against each other, your lips met. A tiny bit late to say this but you're now under a pact.

-end-

//I was about to draw Lucifer again but... work got piled up so I didn't have time to do sht
//yes, you can now spray me with holy bleach please
//upcoming stories with the requests as first in line.
>Levi x Reader🍋
>Grown up Luke x Reader
>Satan x Reader🍋
>Diavolo x Lucifer•Who's the Master? (Yes, it's bl)

Requests:
>Brothers x Reader
>Simeon x Reader• A date with Simeon
>Possessive Lucifer x Innocent Reader•🍋
>Levi x Reader•Quit Playing Games
>Simeon x Reader•Closet•🍋

Requests open~♡