Brothers x Reader•XIV-XV•🍋

Warning!!!: Polyamorous(?), Spoilers.
.
.
.
.
Belphie lies down beside you and hugs you tightly. "I'm all yours, so be mine already." You failed to respond as you tried to catch your breath.

"Shit..." You curse under your breath, feeling the pain on your lower half. Remembering what happened last night, on the bed, in the shower, then on the bed once more. Good thing, you managed to stop him when you were washing up for the second time. You look at Belphie's sleeping face. You always see him asleep but now that you're this close to him, it's actually kind of sexy. Cute sleeping Belphie imaged ruined.

You wanted ro sleep some more but kept getting distracted with Belphie's face so you decided to turn around. "Come to think of it..." You muttered as you pat the big figure beside you by your back. 'Did Belphie bought a new pillow?'

"Hgk!" You turned around only to see his twin's face. Beel was also sleeping beside you. His firm chest pressed against you as he peacefully sleeps. 'Wait...?!?!?!' Then it hit you, why was Beel beside you?

"Hngh... steak... che..ese burger... Y/N... sandwich..." Beel mumbled in his sleep. 'Why am I on the food list? What the hell are you dreaming?!' You squirm your way out of the position you were in but got caught by two different pair of arms.

"Don't go, back to sleep..." Belphie whispered with his eyes closed. Beel didn't say anything but nuzzled his head on your shoulder. You put your arm on top of Belphie's and ruffled Beel's hair in response. There's no way you're gonna get out of this kind of situation.

A few minutes have passed but you just can't fall asleep. You closed your eyes and listened to their calm breathing. 'Adorable...' You enjoyed their warmth as much as possible for a good 30 minutes before finally sitting up.

"10 more- *yawn* minutes..mhm." Belphie tugged on your shirt but you refused and told them that you should get breakfast. Beel immediately sat up hearing the word 'breakfast'. He rubs his eyes and yawns. You lean on him as you massage Belphie's hand. "You're not mad?" Beel whispered.

You knew he was referring to the night when he lost control when you were in a hotel. "I never said I was." You whispered back and rubbed his cheek. He smiles happily and probably in relief before nuzzling his head back on your shoulder.

Belphie crawls over to your lap and looks up. He had a 'are you leaving me out?' look on his face. You stroke his soft hair. The silky strands easily slid off your fingers. It was very relaxing. You wish you could stay longer but you need to eat breakfast.

//said the author who doesn't eat breakfast XD

You shiver as you feel a familiar gaze. 'I totally forgot about Lucifer. I'm dead.' You walk alongside the twins to the dining hall but stopped in your tracks when you hear Lucifer call. You gave the twins a reassuring smile, "Go in first. I'm alright." When they got in, Lucifer swiftly held you by the hips, pulling you closer to him.

"After dinner..." He whispered before going inside. You can feel your cheeks burning up. Before turning the knob, you calm yourself. You greeted the brothers with a smile before sitting down. 'This is so...' You let out a sigh.

You finish breakfast and went to you room. You spend your hours studying for the short test on Monday. Realizing it was already lunch time, you close your studying materials and head out of the room sighing as you close the door. You got a message from Luke asking if you want to stay ovet for lunch.

Luke: Y/N! Want to stay over for lunch?
Luke: I also made some eclairs.
Y/N: Really? I would love to have some!
Luke: Great!
Luke: *picture of eclair*