A Lonely Bday•Oneshot•

Author's Note:
//Hello my dear readers. I am baaack. And would continue to upload stories!
//For  now requests for stories are off.
//Sorry for the late upload. Told ya guys I would be uploading next week but uploaded just now.
//Also I want to hear your opinions on the sudden change of perspective. I used a combo of 2nd and 3rd POV in my other stories so this story may not be that great in terms of grammar and stuff.
//Anyway enjoy!

The creaking of the wooden rocking chair I was sitting on and the crackling fireplace served as my music. This peaceful and quiet evening was perfect for a cup of tea. I remember Barbatos' figure as he pours tea with elegance. The aroma, the drops of the liquid, everything was so vivid yet so clear. I gently place the cup on the table beside me and look at the clock. Ah, Diavolo's laughter always broke the silence whenever I had tea with him.

I slowly stood up as I here the quick bell-like mettalic sound coming from the kitchen. The counter was a little bit messy, bowls and utensils all over the place with flour and dough sticking on them. I wore my gloves and took the cake from the oven. It might take a quite while for it to cool down so I sat down looking at the mess I made. Simeon used to clean up the mess Luke and I made while we bake. And Solomon... He did his absolute best to create something "unique" then Simeon would awkwardly laugh as he rejects Solomon's "sample baking."

The wind howled and the trees swayed in harmony. It was a cold evening so I decided to close the windows. I struggled to pull the windows and almost fell back. "My back is not as it used to be." I sighed and turned away from the window. "A full moon... How pretty." I catch another glimpse outside before sitting down again. Belphie would've loved to watch the night sky with me as Beel eats the cake I made. "Oh my!" I suddenly stood up realizing I should prepare the frosting I made earlier.

"You forgetful hag." I said to myself as I took the things I needed and laid them down on the counter. Lucifer would've been mad to see this kitchen mess. But oh well, he's not here with me. "Meow~" My cat cozies up my feet. "Hey darling." I greeted it with a smile. It's got green eyes just like Satan. "Oh how he would've loved to see you, my dear." The cat stared up at me with its head tilted. "Let me finish this up then I'll give you lots of pets, okay?" I asked the cat as if it understood me well.

"Just a little bit of pink right here..." I squeezed the piping bag with shaky hands. Asmo would've loved this design, especially the colors. I looked at the piping bags laying on the counter filled with bright colors. The cat decided to jump on the counter squeezing some of the contents out of the piping bags. "Look at the mess you made. Wanted my attention that much?" I remove some of the frosting out of the cat's face. Reminds me of mammon, always causing quite a stir. I chuckled at the sight of the kitchen mess, messier than before.

My phone suddenly buzzed and I quickly reached out in my pocket. 'Event has started! Quickly get your rewards!' a game notification popped up. "I thought I deleted this ages ago!" Sliding it to the side, I remove the notification from the bar. Used to play this with Levi, I wonder if he still plays this game. "Alright, you stay in the living room, kitty! You don't even help me to clean things up, hmph!" Faking a sulk, I crossed my arms. The cat meows in response and ran out of the kitchen as if he understood what I just said. I finished decorating the cake up and put it in the fridge.

"Still a long way to go til' it hits 12 huh?" I sat back down on my chair, the tea on my cup already cold. A static came on my television as I turned it on. "I want to hear the news..." I quickly changed the channel. 'New exchange student from Devildom already decided! Let's all welcome..."

"They never interviewed me when I was the exchange student." I scoffed then laughed at how silly I sounded for a second. I brush away the fallen white hair of my lap with my wrinkly hands. "Just 2 hours away from my birthday." My consciousness slipped away slowly.

'Ding dong~' The doorbell rang. It was already 11:57pm. 'Who could it be?' The doorbell rang a few more times. I immediately walked towards the door as I loudly say, "Alright, wait up! This oldie right here can't walk that fast to the door!"

A group of familiar people stood in front of your house. "Are we late for yer party?" The white haired man leans in. "How... Why are you here? I mean, of course not! Come in!"

~end~

Author's Note://I'M SORRY IT'S SHORT

Author's Note:
//I'M SORRY IT'S SHORT. I'LL MAKE A LONGER ONE, PROMISE!
//This is just my warm up story after not posting for months so bare with me y'all.

Requests from readers:
>Simeon x Reader• A date with Simeon
>Possessive Lucifer x Innocent Reader•🍋
>Levi x Reader•Quit Playing Games
>Beel x Lucifer x MC x Diavolo
>Simeon x MC x Lucifer

NOTICE: Requests closed!!!