Brothers x Reader•Part X•🍋

Warning!!!: Polyamorous(?).
.
.
.
.
You finish up quickly to avoid anymore awkwardness and humiliation. He pulls you in the top, letting you lean on his chest. "Let's stay here for a little more while." He gives you a kiss on the cheek then hugs you tightly from the back. You turn your head to face him, "But I thought Lucifer's-" He puts his hand over your eyes then pulls you back into his embrace. "5 minutes." He muttered. You would've responded 'alright' but you feel your eyelids get heavier and heavier until all you see is nothing but black.

"Don't move too much, you'll fall." You hear Satan's voice in front of you. Your arms were wrapped around his neck, not too tight, just enough for you to balance yourself. Your body leaned on his back while your head nuzzled on his broad shoulders- wait...? What exactly are you doing right now, you ask?

"S-Satan, you can put me down now!" You anxiously tried to push him away and put your feet on the ground. Satan was carrying you on his back as he walked on the path, on your way back to the House of Lamentation. The last thing you remember was taking a bath and soaking in the tub with him.

"Ah, Lucifer..." Your anxiety grew when you remember what's waiting for you at home... scolding. "Don't worry. I told Beel to come up with an excuse." He reassured you. Your heart calmed down a little but it started beating fast again when you recall all the things you've done earlier.

"I told you not to move too much. It's just 5 more minutes til' we get home. Continue your nap." You could've protested but your were too fatigued from all the 'activities' earlier. And if you walked, for sure you'll stagger around with the trembling legs of yours. You zip your mouth and leaned onto his back as you wrap your arms around him. He lifted your legs a bit more up so you wouldn't fall. You couldn't say anything except a quiet, "Thanks..." before dozing off again.

-House of Lamentation-

"You're finally awake." You blink your eyes twice, and the first thing you saw was the wall of your room. "Did that wall just talked? And it sounded like... Lucifer?!" You turn around and just as you were expecting, Lucifer is sitting beside you. With an expression on his face that seems to hide all his real emotions and intentions, he sat with his legs and arms crossed. The 2 buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned and his necktie was loose.

You got up slowly, still trying to cover yourself up with a blanket but failed to do so. Lucifer sat on one part of the blanket making it hard for you to pull up. You can vaguely remember Satan carrying you up into your room and laying you down on the bed. Your eyes were suddenly fixated once again to Lucifer.

You were so used to seeing him all tidied up and formal that it took you a few seconds before acknowledging that it is indeed him. "To think that you'd come home asleep and late." You shiver as he spoke. "So where were you?" His arms moved to the bed when he leaned closer to you. "I went to a desert shop with Beel." You tried to answer without stuttering.

He lifts your chin up and repeats the question. "Uhm, that's all..." You didn't know what to answer. You try to escape his gaze by moving your eyes to the side. 3 seconds and you're out. Lucifer hovers over you as presses his body against yours. "You didn't go see me, came home late, lied to me, and with my brothers you..." He hesitated.

His face looks bitter and scary. And it became more terrifying when his lips formed into a smirk. He nuzzles his head on your neck and grabbs your arms. He sniffs you then blows in your ears. You hear the faint sound of his lips pulling away, "I can smell the scent of my brothers on you." His grip tightens.

"Mind telling me what you did with them?" Now you can feel his thumbs slowly sinking into your skin. His sharp nails made it unbearable. You winced in pain and bit your lip. You refused to answer his question and remained silent despite the pain. He loosens his grip then takes your hand.

You were pulled up from your bed. Blood was coming out of the place he buried his nails in. He licked them clean then sucked them leaving not only a cut but a bruise on both of your arms. He lips move to your neck, sucking them, another mark left on your skin. It reminds you of a beast marking his territory.

Lucifer pulls away, brushing hhis fingers along your slightly bruised skin. You can feel yourself trembling from the bizarre sensation. He kissed your lips, pushing his tongue in and immediately pulling it out. The expression on your face was clearly saying you wanted more. "Ah, not so greedy, my dear. We'll continue your punishment some other time. I don't want you sleeping halfway through it." His finger brushed your lips.

He gave you a peck on the forehead then on the cheek, lastly, on the lips. "Sleep well." He lays you gently on the bed before sleeping. You stayed still until you hear the door shut. You pull the blanket over your face as you try to calm your heart. You were left confused. You didn't know what were you feeling at the moment.

Fear or anticipation? Whatever it is, you'll know once Lucifer gets his hands on you.
.
.
.
.

Author's note://I want to write Asmo's (my fave boi with Levi, mahn) part so bad but I don't wanna ruin the storyline 😔//Sorry for the teasing

Author's note:
//I want to write Asmo's (my fave boi with Levi, mahn) part so bad but I don't wanna ruin the storyline 😔
//Sorry for the teasing. I know y'all thirsty for the lemon juice XD
//JK
//There will be Part XI
//Photo not mine.
//upcoming stories with the requests as first in line.
>Levi x Reader🍋
>Grown up Luke x Reader
>Satan x Reader🍋
>Diavolo x Lucifer•Who's the Master? (Yes, it's bl)

Requests:
>Brothers x Reader
>Simeon x Reader•A date with Simeon
>Possessive Lucifer x Innocent Reader•🍋
>Levi x Reader•Quit Playing Games
>Beel x Lucifer x MC x Diavolo
>Simeon x MC x Lucifer

NOTICE: Requests closed!!!