Brothers x Reader•Part III•🍋

Warning!!!: Lemon, polyamorous(?), public, might contain curse/swear words.

You were weearing Levi's jacket. His body warmth remained on the clothing. If only you weren't outside, you'd cuddle with him on the bed whike you watch anime."Hey... Wait, wait, wait!" But what's the use of that thought when you're going to hokd each other anyway. Levi stood behind you as you lock the bathroom stall. "Are we seriously gonna do this here?" His panicked look didn't hide the erotic expression on his face. It even made it more obvious that he's about to burst with lust if he waits any longer. "I mean... it's not like someone would come here at this hour." You finally turned around to face him as you removed his jacket, "Plus, you're still hard." You shoot your eyes down on his pants, the bulge was visible.

"Then..." Levi reached for your thighs and started rubbing it, a timid expression evident on his face. Impatient you grab his hands, "Geez..." and placed it on your waist. You pull yourself closer to him. The bulge on his pants got bigger when you rubbed it with your hands. Pity that the fabric is blocking it but it won't hinder you any sooner. You unzip his pants and promptly took his hard cock out.

"It's still this big even after we did 'that'?" The demon blushed at your question. His eyes moved to the side, "Y/N, let me..." You went ahead and lifted your leg up before he could finish his sentence. "No need to prepare~ I just did it earlier, remembe....r???" Levi's shy expression seem to change. Perhaps you've gone too far with your teasing. You slowly put your leg down. About to apologize, you reached for his cheeks but your hands were met by his strong grip.

Your body pressed against the door, you looked back at Levi, "Levi-" His built was not that big but oh he sure was tall. His figure towered you and you can't even push him away. He took your chin and forced you to look up at him. With you lr back facing him, your body pressed against the wall, and his strong grip on your hands, you could do nothing but let him overpower you.

"Hmph!" Your lips were welcomed by a forced kiss. His tongue forcibly went inside you. Without leaving every part of your mouth unexplored, he pulled away. Levi lifted your leg up, removed your skirt/shorts/pants and underwear, and thrusted into you. The sudden entrance made you grimace. Sure, you just did it and it wasn't that tight but the unexpected force rammed into you hurted like hell.

Your legs tremble, you felt yourself falling. Levi supported your body, his arm wrapped around your waist and the other held your leg up. "Gyah!" He started moving. Every thrust gets deeper and deeper that you feel like you're going crazy. Your tears started to well up. The pain was now gone because you've already adjusted but you can't stop your tears from falling. 'It's just... it feels so damn good.'

Levi stopped abruptly and slowly pulled out. "W-why are you taking it out?" He didn't respond. He thrust into you again, "Ahn-" He covered your mouth and whispered, "We might get caught." He repeated the actions a few more times, slowly pulling out then ramming it in as quickly as possible. And every time he thrusts into you, a word comes out of his mouth. "Don't. Talk. About. Other. Men. When. You're. With. Me."

He didn't pull out when he said the last word. Instead, he rubbed your stomach as if he's trying to feel himself inside you. Your lips quiver in excitement. To think that he's actually been jealous this whole time, that's avatar of envy for you. Levi grabbed your hips and pulled it closer to him. You leaned on the door, your arms pinned to the flat surface.

"Hurk! Ah haah~" He begin to move continously. His raw cock slid smoothly in and out of you. You can feel the 'juices' dripping on your thighs. "Hngh~ Levi... more..." Your moans were muffled as you try to suppress yourself from doing any louder noises. To your surprise, he granted your request and tightly gripped your arms.