Sick Satan x Reader•Part IV•🍋

Warning!!!: Lemon, might contain curse/swear words, r0ugh s3x, sadistic/masochistic tendencies.

//You have been warned of the following events that may happen in the story. You may skip or check another story if you're not into this kind of thing.

It was painful. "Urk... haah~" With your fists clenhced, you tried to push yourself away from the wall. Satan continued to spank your bottom. "...hurts" You mumbled. "Ah! Haah~" You moaned loudly as Satan continued to pound you. Your moans got louder and louder while his erect reached the deepest parts of your body. "S-slower." Your nails left cat like marks on the wall. You noticed one of you nails got broken at the tip. And you thought the pain on your finger was nothing compared to the other things he was doing to you.

Satan pulled your hair. You winced in pain as he continued to pull it. He then squeezed your nape harder pushing you against the wall mercilessly. "Y/N... Y/N..." He called your name again and again while he thrusted. "Coming hmph-" He shut your mouth tight with his hand before ramming his erect one last time in you. You feel the hot sticky liquid drip on your thighs. He pulled out taking the condom off.

You looked at him confused as he held the used condom. He didn't tie it and he also didn't threw it away. Instead, he looked at you with his green eyes. They shone like emerald gems. He forcefully grabbed your chin. *drip drip* Satan held the condom up letting his white sticky liquid dripped on your mouth. It was still warm. 'Tastes weird.' He then threw it aside. He wasn't saying anything except your name.

You wondered what he was thinking at the moment, what would he do next... What is he feeling. You lied on the bed, fatigued. Your breathing wasn't steady, you kept gasping for air. He squeezed the side of your cheeks harder before forcing his tongue in your mouth. You felt really weak. The aura around him is getting heavier and heavier.

Once again, Satan grabbed the back of your head and pulled your hair. He started kissing your neck then sucking it leving red marks as if you were his property. "No!" You clawed on his back when he thrusted inside you. He raised your legs and pull your arms under them. Such a position you are in. You place your legs on his shoulders while he continued thrusting into you.

"S-slow...er" You said between moans but he only smirked and went faster. You didn't know what to do anymore. All the words got caught up in your throat. The room was filled with your moans, your heavy breathings, and the sounds your bodies make when the touch each other. Tears were streaming down your face as Satan roughly does you.

You grit your teeth when you felt his grip on your arms get tighter and his pace faster. You arch your back while you bit your lip. You can taste the blood from your lips. Both of you came but he didn't pul out. He placed your legs down letting you wrap it around his waist.

"Satan..." With a frail voice, you called his name and reached for his face. Satan took your hand. With furrowed brows, he looked at you painfully. 'Why are you looking at me like that?' You wanted to ask but you were too tired that your voice won't even come out. Satan licked your forearm before biting it. "Y/N..."

"Y/N... Y/N... Y/N!" You opened your eyes as you hear thw faint voice getting louder and louder. "W-what?" You asked as your vision adjusted to your surroundings. Satan was on top of you, his hand on the side and the other on your cheek. He gently stroked your hair with a worried look on his face. "Are you feeling well now?" You asked him rubbing your face on his hands. He looked at you in surprise before shaking his head. "How can you ask me that when you're- haah!" He placed his head on your chest looking slightly irritated.

"Are you mad?" You asked him while you play with his hair. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "For what?" He looked up at you before furrowing his eyebrows again. "What do you mean for what? Can't you see what I've done to you? How can you be calm about this? Aren't you supposed to be the one that's mad? I must admit I am angry but not at you but at myself." He sat up and turned away.

You brushed your fingers along his back. It was firm and his skin was so smooth. You got up and wrapped your arms around his chest. You kissed his nape before nuzzling onto his shoulder. "It's fine... I know you didn't mean to. A-and you know... I kinda liked it." You feel your face getting hot as soon as you said those words. Satan turned to face you.

You kept your head down and avoided his gaze. "Cuz you always hold back when you're with me so seeing that side of you actually made me happy." You explained in a panicked way. He took your chin and gave you a light kiss. "I love you." He said while he stroke your cheek. "Pfft- well that's different from ehat you told me earlier." You chuckled.

"Huh? What did I tell you?" He asked. "You said you hated me... ah now that I think about it that makes me kinda sad." You turned away dramatically as you tried to suppress your laughter. "H-hey! W-wait, Y/N! I didn't mean to say that! I'm sorry... I love you, I love you." He hugged from the back. "hehe... HAHAHA" You started laughing. "Omg, I can't believe you said it thrice!" You kept laughing. "You- Aren't you gonna say it back to me? If not I'll be kinda sad." He immitated you also turning away dramatically. "Alright, alright... I love you, Satan." You held each other's hand before kissing. "Didn't know you were a masochi-" "Oh shut up!" You lied down next to each other as Satan continued to tease you. "Y/N, I love you." "That's the fourth time... Love you too."

-end-

//yeetus yeetus story's got deletus
//I had to rewrite this chapter cuz it kept saying that there's some error in the saving thing asdfghjkl
//anyway hope you liked it uwu
//Upcoming stories:
>Barbatos x Reader•Spilt tea
>Levi x Reader🍋
>Solomon x Reader•A pact with me?
>Beel x Reader🍋
>Satan x Reader🍋
>Grown up Luke x Reader
>Lucifer x Reader(dom?)•Under a pact•🍋 (Requested)
>Diavolo x Lucifer•Who is the Master? (excuse my inner fujoshi)
>Brothers x Reader (Requested)
>Simeon x Reader• A date with Simeon (Requested)
//Photo not mine.
//Requests allowed~☆