Simeon•Part II•🍋

Warning!!!: Lemon, might also contain swear/curse words

"Simeon, please don't hold back..." you clung onto his clothes as you look down, trying to hide your embarassed face. 'What the hell am I saying?' He lifts your chin up, taking you in for another kiss. His lips were soft and his warm hands wrapped around your waist. You took a quick glance at him before licking his bottom lip.

Simeon takes your hand and intertwines your fingers with his. You leaned your body against the wall. He then took your hands over your head pinning it against the wall. Your tongue entered his mouth. continued to kiss, passionately this time. 'We need to stop... We shouldn't...' Your lips parted and you both tried to catch your breath. He gave you a peck on the cheek before continuing to your neck.

'This is wrong... I shouldn't have said that...' You hold onto his shoulders as he left marks on your collarbone. "Simeon, wait... I think we shouldn't." You tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge. 'He's an angel and doing this is just...' You feel a slight tug on your clothes then you feel his hands going up your shirt. "Simeon! Wait, listen! I-" You winced in pain as you feel your back hit the floor.

You can't see his eyes clearly, his hair was quite long so it covered it up. But even without seeing his eyes, you knew with his words that he wouldn't be holding back much longer. "Y/N, forgive me." His hands went up your chest and he started fondling them as he kisses you. His positioned his knee between your thighs and he started rubbing on your 'spot'.

The longer he touches you, the harder to comtrol your desires. Your mind becomes fuzzy. You know that this is not right but... "Haah~ Simeon..." You said between kisses, wrapping your arms around his neck. You pulled him close to you then you pushed him down. Now that your on top, you started to rub on him. He put his hands on your thighs, rubbing them as he moaned.

You can feel him get harder, you snake your hands down his pants and started to touch his 'friend'. "Ah! Y/N- ngh~" His erotic expression pushed you to do things you never knew you'd do with him. Pushing his pants down, you slowly took his erect in your mouth, sucking him off. Simeon was breathing heavily, calling your name as he trembled in pleasure.

"I feel something coming out." Hearing this you started to suck faster. He throws his head back, releasing his load in your mouth. "Haah~" you breathed, taking it off your mouth. The white sticky stuff dripped from your mouth as you tried to swallow it. "I-I'm sorry, Y/N!" Simeon grabbed your shoulders while you cough feeling the warm liquid in your throat.

You fidget, feeling yourself wet down there. "Y/N?" You close your legs, trying to hide the weird feeling. He stared at you for a second before spreading your legs.

//OMFG SPREADING YOUR LEGS I CAN'T HAHAHAH WTF AM I-

He pulled your skirt/shorts down and stared at your dripping wet underwear. 'This is so embarrassing!' You blushed and mumbled his name. "Oh sorry! Uhm... Let me do it." Simeon nervously take your underwear off. He bit the end of his gloves, taking it off. You flinched feeling his finger touch 'you'. He played with the entrace for a bit, rubbing it. You know he's not doing this on purpose but, you can't take the teasing anymore so you grabbed his hand. "Please put it in." Simeon's face turned red.

You quickly let go of his hand and looked away, embarrassed by what you just said. "Ah~" you moaned as his finger entered you. He started to rub inside. "Oh!" You moaned loudly as he rub a certain spot. "Ah there~" Simeon's eyes were fixated on you. He was like a curious child discovering something new. Though you describing him as a child in this situation is a bit... off

"Simeon more-" you leaned back with your elbows as Simeon increase the number of fingers rubbing inside you. "Ah~ Haah~ I'm going to come!" You were close to coming when Simeon pulled his fingers out. 'He's an angel but that's just evil!' "Huh? W-WAIT! What are you- Hngh~" you moaned, feeling his warm tongue lick your pussy.

"You... earlier with me. I want to do it too." He said referring to you giving him a blowjob. 'Oh my goodness, how can he be so sexy?!' You covered your face with your hands. You can feel his tongue in you. It feels weird but good at the same time. You were moaning loudly than before. You flinched as you feel him suck. "I-I'm close..." He held your legs on his shoulder. "Simeon~ ahhh~" You moaned, coming.

He pulled back, sticky liquid covered his mouth. "Ack! I'm sorry!" You tried to wipe it off. He pulled you close and you felt his erect. 'He's still... are we going to...?' "Simeon...?" You tried to ask him. He just blushed then nodded. "Ah... but we don't have a condom." Both of your faces turned red. You kneel, closing your things tightly. "Then how about this?" You said, making a little opening between your thighs. He nodded, positioning his hard cock between your thighs, he started rubbing.

//y'all know what else is hard? The latest lessons in Obey Me cuz I can't level up my cards. RIP grimm glowsticks go brrr

He might not be inside you but you can still feel his erect rub outside your pussy. He hugged you from behind as he continued to thrust between your thighs. You wrapped your arm on his neck as he thrusted faster. Using your other hand, you played with yourself, rubbing your clit.

Your moans filled the room. "Y/N! Haah~ hngh~" Simeon kept calling your name. Once again he pinned your arm against the wall. "I never knew... a sin could be this beautiful." He whispered in your ear. His hot breath tickled your ear, turning you on more. "I'm gonna come again!" You said, rubbing your clit faster. The sticky liquid dripped down on your thighs and Simeon's erect.

"Just a little bit longer, Y/N." Simeon said as he grabbed your hips, thrusting faster. "Hmmm~" you moaned feeling his hot cock rub faster between your legs. "Coming..." he said before his sticky liquid shout out. You were both panting. You looked into each other's eyes before kissing. "Y/N, forgive me..." Simeon burried his face on your neck. You grab the back of his head and gave him a kiss on the forehead. 'In the end, this is still a mistake.'

-end-

//Extra chapter will be uploaded tomorrow
//Will soon upload Belphie Lemon after the extra as requested by someone :3
//Photo not mine
//Requests allowed ♡