Sick Satan x Reader•Part III•🍋

Warning!!!: Lemon, might contain curse/swear words, r0ugh s3x, sadistic/masochistic tendencies.

//You have been warned of the following events that may happen in the story. You may skip or check another story if you're not into this kind of thing.

You rubbed your eyes hearing faint voices of the brothers. It seems that they're arguing, Satan getting mad at them rather. You called Satan's name and hugged him falling to another deep slumber. You open your eyes, only to find yourself standing in the dark. The misty fog covered the ground, unabling you to see your footing. You walked in the dark trying not to stumble onto something. "Hello?" Your voice echoed through the empty space. The last thing you remember was sleeping next to Satan. You anxiously called for him as you ran through the never ending place. "Satan? Are you there?"

"I'm scared... please if someone could hear me..." You crouch to the ground letting the mist cover almost your entire body. "Y/N..." You lift your head up hearing your name. You were uncertain on who's voice is it but you tried looking for it and you saw no one. "Y/N... I'm here." Hearing it for the second time, you recognize the voice. "Satan?... Where are you?!" You turned your head in all directions trying to figure out where he is. "Y/N, I'm sorry." You hear the Satan's voice getting closer.

"Huh? W-why are you saying sorr- Ah!" You arch your back as chains started appearing out of nowhere. They wrapped around your body squeezing your waist and then your neck. You tried to stand up but the chains kept you from doing so. A pain suddenly panged on your shoulder. You're not able to see it but you knew that it was bleeding. Your eyes started to water as you stuggled through the painful feeling of metal squeezing you... the painful feeling at your shoulder... and the painful feeling at your throat... You were starting to lose breath. "*gasp* *cough cough*"

//c0roNavaHruS, okay sorry I'll stop

You wake up coughing non stop. You could still feel a hand on your neck. You gasp for air while you hold the hand. From the looks of it, it stopped choking you the moment you started to feel like your going to die. "W-what..." You asked weakly feeling the other arm wrapped around your waist slither it's way up your chest. "Hmm~" It roughly played with your chest while the other hand repeatedly rubbed your lips.

Slowly, two fingers entered your mouth. They lightly squeezed your tongue covering theirselves with saliva. The fingers started to push farther in your mouth making you gag. The mixture of pain and pleasure made you confused. "Hngh~ ahn..." You shivered as you felt a warm tongue lick your shoulder. It was painful. The wound from the dream, was it not from the dream afterall?

After licking it couple times, the lips started to rub on your bare skin. A kiss first then it continued by sucking it. "Ahm schared. (I'm scared)" You tried to talk even with the fingers in your mouth. "Don't worry, Y/N. I'm here." Satan's voice was still rough. His fever probably hasn't gone down. "Do you like it? The mark I put on your shoulder. Tell me you like it." He whispered in your ear. You didn't respond.

"Answer me." He pushed his fingers once more making you gag again. "Y-yesh..." Your head was spinning. What is happening? Is he mad? Why is he doing this? Why is it painful yet so pleasurable? The feeling made you uneasy and nervous. It makes you want to run away. It makes you want to scream and cry for help. Yet you can't. Was it because of the strong force holding you down? Or you just won't do it because you like it? You want him to do more? Make it more pleasurable? Make it more painful perhaps?

"Y/N, I hate you." The words resonated in your head. "I hate you." You want to tell him to stop. "Because of you I'm so confused." You flinched at his words. Was it wrath or was it something else?

//end of part III
//Part IV coming soon
//Upcoming stories:
>Barbatos x Reader•Spilt tea
>Levi x Reader🍋
>Solomon x Reader•A pact with me?
>Beel x Reader🍋
>Satan x Reader🍋
>Grown up Luke x Reader (non romantic)
>Lucifer x Reader(dom?)•Under a pact•🍋 (Requested)
>Diavolo x Lucifer•Who is the Master? (excuse my inner fujoshi)
>Brothers x Reader (Requested)
>Simeon x Reader• A date with Simeon (Requested)
//Photo not mine.
//Requests allowed~☆