Beelzebub x Reader•Extra•🍋

Warning!!!: Lemon, contains curse/swear words.

Belphie sighed loudly. "Tch... Why does it have to be me?"  He clicked his tongue remembering getting dragged out of his room by his older brothers. Wanting to bond more, his brothers took him out to have 'fun'. "Fun? How annoying... Argh! Sleepy, so sleepy..." He walked sloppily with half closed eyes. "...ah..." Belphie's body became stiff as he heard the strange noises in his room. He stood in front of the door trying to comprehend what's happening. "...?" Still half asleep he reached the door knob. He hesitated to open it but an electric like feeling shocked his half asleep consciousness. He's now fully awake by the realization on what's happening. He opened the door to find what exactly he thought was happening.

"Ahn Beel~" You moaned as Beel continued to thrust in you. "!!!" Belphie stood by the door with a sour look on his face. The two of you, in your own world, didn't realize that the black haired demon is already standing by the foot of the bed. "Gah!" Beel stopped and rubbed the back of his head. He turned his head and looked at the pillow thrown at him. "Eep!" You exclaimed seeing Belphie with a scary smile on his face.

"Having fun now, are we?" Belphie sat on the bed and put his arms around Beel's shoulders. "Who's room do you think this is?" Belphie grip on Beel tightened. "O-Ours..." The orange haired demon answered. You covered your face with your arms embarrassed by the situation. "Y/N... how unfair." Belphie moved your arms away and pinned them down. "Since it's 'OUR' room... you'll let me join in, right?" Belphie looked over at Beel and smirked. Beel didn't respond. A few more seconds of silence passed before Belphie leaned down and kissed you.

"You have no choice anyway." The smirk stayed on bis face while he said those words. "I mean..." Beel with a now flustered face looked at you. 'This damn twins...' You wriggled your hands away from Belphie's grasp and covered your face. You nodded silently, mentally preparing yourself on what's to come now that Belphie's 'joined'. "Please be gentle." Not hearing a thing from them after you said that, you moved your hands away. Now, not only you're cheeks were red, even your ears are. The two looked at you while smiling excitedly. '...smile all you want, you'll be carrying me for a week.'

-extra chapter end-

//Upcoming stories:
>Levi x Reader🍋
>Satan x Reader🍋
>Grown up Luke x Reader
>Lucifer x Reader(dom?)•Under a pact•🍋 (Requested)
>Diavolo x Lucifer•Who is the Master? (excuse my inner fujoshi)
>Brothers x Reader (Requested)
>Simeon x Reader• A date with Simeon (Requested)
//Photo not mine.
//Requests allowed~☆