⚠️No Luke Lemon Story-PLEASE READ⚠️ (Addressing issue)

I haven't updated this for a while but I keep getting notifications of comments.

Please rest assured that there is no smut story for Luke. It is clearly written in the book description.

The first Luke story I published was supposed to be a older sibling/cousin and younger sibling/cousin relationship, not romantic. It's similar to young kids adoring their older cousins/siblings. But it is understandable that the story would be mistaken as a romantic story since I titled it "Luke x reader." However, that was a time I was unaware of fanfic terms. I thought "x" meant "and." Also the reason why it has the (?) Because I was unsure of the term. The title is already changed to "and." I apologize for the misunderstanding.

On the upcoming story list. There's a "Grown up Luke x reader" there. However, it is also stated as a non romantic story. But I wasn't able to put it in other chapters so some chapters just say "Grown up Luke x Reader" and not "Grown up Luke x Reader (non romantic). Same reason with 1st one, I thought "x" meant "and." Again, I apologize as I was busy with life, and was not able to edit each chapter.

That stuff was supposed to be a sequel to the 1st story. So NO, it is not a romantic story. And pleeease, do not ask me to write a luke x reader story!

Btw I WILL be updating this book just not rn. I'm currently healing my mental health and getting therapy.