Mammon x MC x Twins•Part IV•🍋

Warning!!!: Lemon, might contain curse/swear words, f0urs0me.

//Requested. Enjoy~♡

After putting a condom on, Belphie lifted up your leg and started to thrust. "W-wait, B-Belphie! Stop! I'm still not- I just came!" You begged for him to stop but he kept going. You bit your lip as you feel your body twitch. "Hngh..." You see Mammon jacking off beside you. His erect close to your face. Close enough to... "Tch! Y/N, haah~ warn me before doing that-" He closed his eyes while he gently stroked your hair.

Beel watched on the side. Wanting to touch you more, he took you hand and started to lick your fingers. You tried to squirm a little, trying to figure out the weird feeling. "Kya!" You suddenly pulled away from Mammon as you felt the pain in your ass. You can feel it throbbing from Belphie's spanking.

"Stop squirming. Do you not feel good? Am I not making you feel good?" Belphie glared at you desperate for an answer. "No, I-" you tried to respond but your short of breath and can't speak properly. "What do you mean no?" You bit your finger after Belphie spanked you again. "Want me to stop?" You see a grin from his face. He was about to pull out when you grabbed his hand.

"Please don't, I want..." you hesitated to say it. "Hm~?" He teased you. "I want you inside me so please don't stop." You covered your face with your hand. You can feel Beel's grip tighten on your other hand. Mammon removed your hand from your face. Your face was red and you were biting your lip. "Tch! Stop making that face! I wouldn't be able to hold back." Mammon gritted his teeth.

Your grip on Beel's hand tighten as Belphie thrusted deeper. "Good girl..." Belphie grinned at you. He was thrusting faster than before. You refused to take Mammon in your mouth anymore since you might accidentally bite him. Mammon clicked his tongue and started to jerk off in front of your face. Beel did the same but positioned himself near your stomach.

You look over at Belphie thrusting into you. "Belphie... I'm close..." You said before arching your back. He continued to thrust and didn't stop even though you already came. "S-stop! Belphie! Ah!" Feeling the hot sticky liquid in your face, you shut your eyes. You touched your face, slowly removing some of it. "Sorry, I didn't give ya a warning." Mammon said while wiping some of it off your face. You smiled at him and licked your fingers covered in his come. Mammon cursed under his breath. "Y'know Y/N... I'll fck you so hard later and I ain't stopping even if ya say so."

"Hngh~ haah~" Belphie released his load in the rubber. You pat your stomach feeling him inside you. Beel was still jerking off. You came onto him shaking from the "vigorous exercise" you just did. You took his erect in your hands and started to rub it. He came on your hands as he breathed heavily.

A shiver went down your spine. You felt a finger slowly caress your back. "It's my turn..." Mammon whispered in your ear. 'Ah sht...'

//I apologize for the late uploads my sleeping sched is a total wreck so I don't know when will I upload next
//but I promise I'll upload Mammon's part asap
//This book is on #3 on tag:chats idk how or why but y e s
//Upcoming stories:
•Luke x Reader?
•Sick Satan x Reader (requested)🍋
•Barbatos x Reader
•Levi x Reader🍋
•Solomon x Reader
•Beel x Reader🍋
•Satan x Reader🍋
•Grown up Luke x Reader
•Lucifer x Reader(dom?)(requested)🍋
•Diavolo x Lucifer (excuse my inner fujoshi)
•Brothers x Reader (Requested)
//Photo not mine.
//Requests allowed~☆

•Thanks so much for readin' my book even though it's cringy and stuff XD•