Brothers x Reader•Part II•🍋

Warning!!!: Lemon, polyamorous(?), public, might contain curse/swear words.

"Y/N, not- that's... too fast!" After Mammon left, you found Levi crouching in the hallway. "Why didn't you take care of it?" You see, he was actually watching you get fucked by Mammon in one of the classrooms. And right now, "I was waiting for it to calm down!" the blushing demon's underneath you while you rub his erect. "Woah... you're oozing." You stick your fingertips together and played with his pre-release.

"Ah! Stop that!" Levi grabbed your hand and you accidentally leaned forward as he does. His wet hard cock rubbed on your clothes. Now the sticky liquid is stuck on your clothes. "Shit! Argh! I'm sorry, Y/N- hngh..." You pull your hand away from him and continued to pleasure him, not giving as single shit about your clothes. "You said you'd let me touch you..." he whined. 'Cute.' Your hands gripped on his thighs, spreading it a little more. "Later." You responded to his complaint.

His reactions were quite amusing. He'd close his eyes when you rub fast then he'll open them once you slow your pace down as if he's asking why'd you stop. His brows would furrow as he bit his lips, 'Damn hot...'

"W-wait! You don't need to do that kind of thing-" He grabbed your shoulders and tried to push you away but you wouldn't budge. His grip was weak from all the pleasure and pressure that he's experiencing. "Don't neefd to dwou fwaht? (Don't need to do what?)" His cock filled your empty mouth. And slowly, you took it in deeper until the tip hits the back of your throat.

Does it feel good? 'Well kinda.' You begin to move your head trying to forget whatt you just said in your thoughts. 'What am I? A masochist?' Levi grunted and groaned with his hand over his mouth as he tried to suppress his moans. Your tongue rolled down to its base then to its tip. You took your time covering it with your saliva until it smoothly moved in your mouth. In and out of your wet cavern.

You stopped for a second to look at Levi. "Hrk!" Your head was pushed down with a pair of hands. You winced feeling the pain in your throat. The demon tucked your hair behind your ear. Now, you can both see each other clearly. 'How erotic...' was both of your thoughts when you see each other's faces.

When you've adjusted, you move your mouth again carefully trying hard not to graze your teeth on his erect. "Hahf~" The soft breathing sent a tingling sensation down there. You rub your legs together. You can feel yourself dripping wet, both because of your wild actions at the classroom earlier and from the view in front of you right now.

"Y/N, let go now... I'm gonna come." Levi buries his fingers in your hair then rubs your forehead. With half closed eyes, you continued and ignored his words. "Enough... ah haah~ Tch!" Your lips twitch when your mouth was filled to the brim. You took his cock out and covered your mouth. Levi immediately grabbed his bag and opened it.

He took his handkerchief out and gave it to you. "Y/N! Spit it out!" *gulp* You withdraw your hand away from your lips and opened your mouth. Strings of the liquid mixed with saliva connected your lower lip with  your upper lip. "Taste good..." your cheeks were tinted pink. "E-h?...What do you mean it tasted good?! Are you crazy why did you swallow it?!" Levi put his hands over your shoulders and shook you violently. You pat his arms gently, "Stop, you're making me dizzy..."

He looked away and covered his face. "Seriously..." He ruffled his own hair trying to comprehend what just happened. "Levi..." you tried to get his dazed head out of the clouds. Holding onto his sleeve, "Shall  we take this somewhere else?" Your legs were fidgety. The blue haired demon seems to get your hint and just nodded awkwardly.

Author's note:
//Looks like this gon' have a lot (and when I say a lot, a loooot) of chapters filled with smut🥴
//For the other requests, I'll try my best so I could upload them sooner. Maybe I'll try double uploads or something.
//There will be Part III
//Photo not mine.
//upcoming stories with the requests as first in line.
>Levi x Reader🍋
>Grown up Luke x Reader
>Satan x Reader🍋
>Diavolo x Lucifer•Who's the Master? (Yes, it's bl)

Requests:
>Brothers x Reader
>Simeon x Reader• A date with Simeon
>Possessive Lucifer x Innocent Reader•🍋
>Levi x Reader•Quit Playing Games

Requests:>Brothers x Reader >Simeon x Reader• A date with Simeon>Possessive Lucifer x Innocent Reader•🍋>Levi x Reader•Quit Playing Games