Brothers x Reader•Part XII•🍋

Warning!!!: Polyamorous(?).
.
.
.
.
"Belphie I-" you quickly cover your mouth as you look at the demon cozily sleeping on his bed. You approach him unsure on whether you should wake him up or not. You wondered on how fast he falls asleep, seconds ago you were just texting him and now he's fallen asleep- "Woah!"

You get pulled into the bed and found yourself wrapped in a pair of arms. "You don't listen, do you?" Belphie's voice sounded muffled because his head was nuzzled in your neck. "Uhm..." you try to push him away but to no avail, he didn't budge.

"Are you still mad?" You continued to wonder what kind of expression was he wearing as he hid his face. "Guess." A short reply was enough to make you feel anxious. "You're not, right?" Your voice was obviously troubled. Belphie chuckled as he pulls away.

"Wrong." He grips your arms tight while he hovers above you. His body presses over yours as his face inches closer. He was about to kiss you but stopped, instead, he went over your neck. His warm tongue slid on your bare skin leaving a trace of warmth every time it touches you.

Belphie sighs, "I was alright with Asmo clinging onto you like that but to think you'd actually do it with the others." You blush, flustered of what he said. "H-How did you..." He squeeze your cheeks with his hand, it was painful. Painful enough for you to squeeze your eyes shut.

"How stupid do you think we are? With those flustered faces of my brothers, you think me and the others wouldn't know?" He lets go of your face roughly. Your head turns to the side because of the rough action. Belphie's grip on your arms also loosens.

"Tch!" Belphie clicks his tongue and sits up. His head was turned to the side of the room, completely avoiding your gaze. You tug on his sleeves, "Belphie, I'm sorry." But he remained silent. You wrap your arms tightly around him without saying a word. You stayed like that for a few minutes.

When you thought everything was alright, you glanced at him and turns his head to face you. And just as you thought, he wasn't mad at all. With his cheeks was slightly tinted pink, his brows furrowed, he bit his lip as he looks at you. "I'm sorry." You wanted to mention about him not being mad but if you did he might really do.

He leaned his head on your shoulder. "Y/N... Y/N..." he repeats your name over and over again. "Can't you just be mine?" He holds your shoulders gently, "Can't you be with me and Beel only? Ah fuck, you even went and did it Beel, now that I remember." He grits his teeth in frustration. He pulls away, "Look at me, Y/N. Only me." You caress his cheek as you answered, "I am looking at you. But I-"

With that, he seals your lips with a kiss, cutting off any other words that comes out in your mouth. "I don't want to hear the rest of it. I know what you're about to say." He press his forehead against yours. Without any warning, his hands went up your shirt.

His lips grazed your collarbone as he fondled your chest. You can feel his thing rub against your stomach. Slowly, both of your eyes closed and you continued with a passionate kiss as your back hit the mattress. "Belphie..." You called out his name seeing him pull away from you. He sat on the other side of the bed and motioned you to come.

You got up and walked towards him. He grabs your hips and pulls you close to him. Belphie gently caresses your thighs, giving them soft kisses every time he glances at you. He pulls the garter of you shorts/skirt but didn't pull them off. "Y/N, take them off for me." He commanded.

You shyly pulled away from him hesitating to take your own clothes off. The embarrassment made your face beet red. Your hands trembled clutching the hem of your shirt. With a swift but inviting motion you took your top off, then continued with your shorts/skirt. They slid off naturally when it reached your knee. You leave your bra and underwear and hugged yourself consciously.

"Take them off too." You reached for the back strap of the bra and unclasped it. You should be feeling cold without your clothes on but now you're feeling hot, very hot. The burning sensation keep churning in your stomach, and a hint of thirst burst in your throat. You take your underwear off with your face turned away from him.

You can hear Belphie already panting in excitement as he watches you naked in front of him. "Help me over here, Y/N." He held his shirt up exposing his firm chest. 'How the hell did he get that type of body when he's always sleeping?' The question lingered in your mind but you snap out of it when you hear Belphie let out a quiet moan.

You kneel in front of him, taking the hem of his shirt. You pull it up, and hugged it tightly around your chest. Now his top's completely bare. Just thinking of touching it made you blush harder. His scent on the shirt reached your nose and you can't help but get aroused. The demon grabbed the shirt away from you and threw it across the room. "The real thing's right here."

You thought it was adorable hearing him get jealous of a mere clothing. You quivered as you tried to hold back your laughter. Belphie grabbed your  head and push you down, motioning for you to take his pants off. It was clear that he knew what you were thinking and was annoyed by it.

You reach for his pants but he grabs your hand. "Use your mouth." You bit your lip in response to his request. There's no turning back now. All of his requests are embarrassing, and this is only the start.
.
.
.
.

Author's note://I apologize for the very late uload

Author's note:
//I apologize for the very late uload. I have not been fine lately.
//Though I still hope you enjoy reading this chapter.
//There will be Part XIII.
//Photo not mine.
//upcoming stories with the requests as first in line.
>Levi x Reader🍋
>Grown up Luke x Reader
>Satan x Reader🍋
>Diavolo x Lucifer•Who's the Master? (Yes, it's bl)

Requests:
>Brothers x Reader
>Simeon x Reader• A date with Simeon
>Possessive Lucifer x Innocent Reader•🍋
>Levi x Reader•Quit Playing Games
>Beel x Lucifer x MC x Diavolo
>Simeon x MC x Lucifer

NOTICE: Requests closed!!!