Lucifer•Part II•🍋

Warning!!!: Lemon, might also contain spoilers and/or curse/swear words.

"W-wait hmph!" You hold onto his clothes as he roughly kiss you. Your lips parted, he removed his tie while you stared at him, face flushed. "H-huh? What?!" Lucifer tied your hands with his necktie. 'I didn't even notice-' "How did you even-" You flinched when he started unbuttoning your shirt. It's like he wanted to rip it off but he tried to contain himself from doing so. You trembled as he slowly touched your neck then your shoulder, pulling your shirt down.

'Why is he so... with another man... Wait, is he jealous?' He bit your neck, you winced in pain. You earned a groan from him as you pulled his hair. He glared at you but you didn't break eye contact. "Don't tell me... are you jealous?" Lucifer looked away. "Yes, I was indeed jelous... and you need to make it up to me Y/N." you laughed. 'Yeah he is jealous.' "Is there anything funny? Y/N?" You covered your mouth with your tied hands. "N-nothing, it's cute when your like that." You tried to contain your laughter.

"Who are you calling cute?" He stood up straight and moved the chair so it would face the side you were at. "We will see if you can still call me cute after this." He sat down and unbuckled his belt. You blushed as you saw him unzipping his pants. "Now, Y/N..." He cupped your cheek as you kneel in front of him. You bit his underwear, pulling it down with your teeth. "You know what to do, right?" You nodded, as you stare at his crotch.

You try not to look at him in the eye as you remembered his 'punishments' whenever you're late to class. You welcomed his erect by giving it kisses. You carefully put it in your mouth, sucking it. Lucifer groaned as you wrap your tongue around his erect. You tried to tease him, taking it out of your mouth then licking its tip. He stroked your hair then suddenly grabbed the back of your head and pushed it. You gagged when his erect hit the back of your throat. He start to move his own hips, pleasuring himself using your mouth.

"G-good girl..." he breathed heavily as he praised you. "Y/N... you look adorable down there." He smirked. "Kgh!" Lucifer pulled your hair back, taking his erect out of your mouth as he came onto your face. You closed your eyes as the white liquid covered your face. Lucifer helped you stand up, making you sit on his lap. He slowly removed your shorts/skirt and then your underwear. "Ah!" You throw your head back as you feel the pain flow through you from your butt cheeks. Lucifer buried his face on your neck as he spanked you again.

He nibbled on your ear as he squeeze your thighs. "Very sensitive..." Lucifer whispered on your ear. His hand then continued on your inner thigh until it reached your 'sensitive' part. You rest your head on his shoulder as he teased your clit. "Y/N... show me your face." Suddenly inserting his finger into you, you lose balance but he caught you. "Careful now. Hold on to me." You wrapped your arms around his neck as he continued to rub your insides.

"Ah~ haah~" you pressed your forehead against his as he continued to pleasure you with his three fingers. Biting his lower lip, you gave him a rough kiss. Your tongue played with his, a string of saliva still connected as you parted. "I'm going to- Ah! W-wait!" You hold onto him tightly as you feel yourself close to coming. "Not yet." Lucifer took his fingers out when you were about to come.

"Why..." you were breathing heavily. "This is a punishment, is it not?" He said, putting  his hand on your cheek. "No need to be so down, I'll be giving you your reward for being a good girl and taking your punishment without complaints." Lucifer reached to the drawer and took a condom. He put the condom on his erect then continued to tease you, rubbing it on your wet pussy.

//that's some wap
//...okay I'll stop sorry

"Hm? What is it Y/N?" Lucifer played with your hair. "L-Lucifer... please." You bit your lip as you look at him. "Please? What am I supposed to do? Y/N? Tell me." He chuckled. "Please... I want you inside. Please reward me with your cock." You begged at him with teary eyes. "Good job." He kissed your forehead as he entered you. "Ah! This is..." you moaned as you feel him throbbing inside you.

You started to move your hips, trying to hit your own good spots but it wasn't enough. You want it rougher. "L-Lucifer..." you called his name as you try to move faster but your legs kept shaking. Lucifer sighed and suddenly stood up, making you sit on his desk. He entered you again and started thrusting.

"Y/N, the door... it's unlocked." Your tied hands wrapped tightly on his neck as he slammed onto you from behind. "W-what?! Ah~" you panicked. "Anyone can come in anytime, Y/N... what if someone else see you in this state?" He whispered in your ear. "W-wait! Ah~ No! S-stop hngh~" you begged but he didn't stop thrusting. He raised your leg a little bit higher.

Now your legs are wide open, exposing your wet pussy getting fcked by Lucifer's erect. 'The door... No...' Tears started to fall down your cheeks as you panicked. "Lucifer~"

"Y/N... look at the door..." he started thrusting faster. "Ah! Hngh~ L-Lucifer! I-I'm close!" You were starting to lose your mind from the pleasure. "Y/N" he moaned. "M-more..." you were a mess. You didn't know whether the tears are from pleasure or from the fear of someone coming in with the door unlocked. "Lucifer!" You called out his name as you came. Just then you hear footsteps walk past the room. Lucifer grabbed you by the shoulders and turned you around so you could face him. He entered you again. "I-I still haven't come yet, Y/N. Our playtime's not over yet." You tried to contain your loud moans until you can't hear the footsteps anymore.

Lucifer chuckled, thrusting faster and deeper into you. 'Might... get... caught...'"Hmmh~" your muffled moans echoed in the room. Finally the footsteps faded away. "Ah~" you moaned loudly. "Close-" he groaned. "Haah~" he breathed heavily as he stopped thrusting. You can feel his hot liquid through the rubber.

He took his cock out and untied your hands. He removed his condom and threw it in the trash. He took the pack of condoms in his drawer again. "W-we're not finished?" You asked blushing. Lucifer leaned over to you. "Who told you that we were finished. *chuckle* Let's take this to bed. You covered your face and blushed in embarrassment. He grabbed both of your hands and kissed the back of one. "Thank you for accompanying me." He said as he held your waist and carried you to his bed.

-end-

//ahm... what in tarnation did I just-
//Requests allowed♡
//Photo not mine