Mammon•Part III•🍋

Warning!!!: Lemon, might contain curse/swear words.

"Haah~ ahn! W-wait, slow down!" Your hand grabbed the back of his head, tugging his hair as he continued to pleasure you. Holding you from behind, his fingers were inserted in you. Your legs were trembling. "Stop..." You moaned. You grabbed his hand and pushed him down the couch. "...?!"

He was already shirtless, the only pieces of clothing he has are his pants and boxers. You unbuckled his belt and quickly unzipped his pants. You started kissing his erect through his boxers. "Stop t-teasing..." he pleaded. You slid his boxers down and his erection sprung out. You looked at him as you took the tip in your mouth. You continued to tease him, seeing that expression on his face turns you on even more.

'What a sight...' Mammon was panting heavily biting his lip to contain himself from moaning loudly. "Huff haah~" his hot breaths filled you with excitement. Mammon gritted his teeth and pushed your head down making you gag because his erect hit the back of your throat. He continued to thrust in your mouth. It hurts but for some unknown reason it's turning you on more.

You feel your underwear get wetter. Mammon pulled his cock out of your mouth and grabbed your waist. He lied down on the couch and made you sit on top of him. "Uhm... Mammon this position is...???" Sitting on top of him, your lower half was near his face, your back facing him. He then started to suck on your wet underwear.

He slowly remove your underwear and inserted his tongue. You arch your back, trying hard to steady yourself from falling. You clicked your tongue annoyed. You can't be the only one feeling pleasure now. Just like before, you took him in your mouth, sucking qnd licking every part of it. You smirked, hearing him moan. Feeling him throbbing inside your mouth, you took it out and stood up, and positioned your self on top of him.

"Condoms???" You asked him. Some strands of your hair covered your flustered face. You leaned back with your arm as your support, pulled your shirt up and bit the end of the clothing. You look like a mess but this only makes him harder. "Fuck." He cursed under his breath, seeing how erotic you look right now.

He put the rubber on and you pushed yourself down slowly. He was only halfway in you but you feel like you've already lost your strength. "Y/N... let me." He sat up and held your waist. Giving you a kiss on the forehead before thrusting into you without warning. His cock filled you up. You grab onto his shoulders while you feel it hit all the spots. He continued to thrust into you.

"Wh-why?! Did you- hngh~ thrusted in... Ah! So suddenly?!" The words came out gibberish because of the moans. "Sorry, I can't- haah~ I was holdin' back." He responded.

He pushed you down on the couch putting your other leg up on the arm of the couch so your legs would spread wider. He slammed into you without losing speed. You started to twitch. You wrapped your arms around him before coming. He pulled his hair back and looked at you.

You blushed when you realized he didn't come yet. He was about to pull out when you grabbed his arms and whispered. "Don't... not yet. I want it deeper." You could see his face turn red. "Ya really know how to turn me on." You kissed him passionately letting his tongue explore your wet cavern.

He picked you up and lay you down on his bed. You dropped down on your knees and held your thighs asking hin to enter. "Shit! Y/N, ya gotta stop acting like that or I might end up doing ya rough." His tip entered you. "Then don't hold back."

'I'll probably regret this. Just wth is his definition of rough? Isn't he already rough I-' "AH!" He didn't even stop after thrusting into you. He slammed into you hard and fast that words got stuck on your throat only to be replaced by moans. 'Holy shit, if this is his definition of rough I probably won't be able to walk for days.'

Your head became fuzzy that you probably won't remember anything that was happening but you knew that the pleasure would linger on you for days maybe even weeks. The feeling of warmth and pain, that, you will never forget.

"Y/N, I wanna see your face." He turned you to face him. Tears rushed down your face but it wasn't because of the pain, it was because of the pleasure.  He intertwined his fingers with yours before giving you a kiss on the neck. "Just a little bit more..." He whispered before he started to thrust again.

He sucked on your neck and collarbone leaving marks. "Coming..." He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes as he came. He pulled out and threw away the rubber filled with his liquid.

He lied down beside you and hugged you tightly. Both of you continued to catch your breath. "Tomorrow..." you mumbled. "You should talk to them tomorrow." You put your hand on his cheek and smiled. "Y/N, thank you."

You sat beside Beel on the side as you watched Mammon and Lucifer talk. All of the brothers and you were in the room. The air was filled with awkwardness. "So what I'm saying is it wasn't really me. But still I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I mean, how can ya accuse me of something like that." Mammon looked away, avoiding Lucifer's gaze.

"No." Lucifer's deep voice startled you. 'I-is he mad? Uhm...' Lucifer sighed. "I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention to accuse you of something like that. I know you wouldn't go that far." All of the brothers' eyes went wide hearing Lucifer apologize. "Wait... really?!" Mammon looked like a puppy wagging his tail. "D-Don't be too excited! We still haven't found the vase." An irk mark appeared on Lucifer's head. 'Never expected Lucifer to act like a tsundere.' You tried to contain your laughter as much as possible.

"Anything you have to say Belphie?" Lucifer turned to Belphie who was still clearly annoyed. "...fine, I'm sorry. There, are you happy?" He also avoided Mammon's gaze. 'They really are brothers...' "Belphieee!!!" Mammon ran towards Belphie and hugged him tightly. "Get off me, y-you idiot! Let go! Beel get him off me!" Belphie struggled as Mammon continued to cling onto his younger brother.

"Ah... by the way. Why don't we go look for the vase together? Someone just probably moved it somewhere." You suggested. "Alright, let's go look for it together." Lucifer sighed and stood up. "I'll help look for it too if I'm paired with Y/N-chan~" Asmo clinged onto your arm. "H-hey get off her! Y/N, you're going with me, right?" Levi tugged on your sleeve. "No, Y/N will be going  with me." Belphie furrowed his brows.

"Uhm... can I rest for a while? I'll go help you later, I promise." The brothers looked at you concerned. "Why? Are you feeling sick?" Lucifer questioned. "Are you alright Y/N?" Levi asked. "Do you need me to take you to your room?" Beel put his hand over your shoulder. "If you want I can take you to my room instead~♡" Asmo kissed the back of your hand. "Oi! She needs some space. You're just gonna make it worse." Satan scolded them. Mammon just stood their blushing.

"N-no, I'm not sick. It's just... ah no nevermind, I'll help, let's go-" you staggered the moment you stood up. Fortunately, Beel caught you. "Y/N, are you sure you're alright? You're legs are shaking." Belphie pointed out. Your face immediately turned red. You covered your face in embarrassment. "I-I told you, I'm not sick." Their heads immediately turned to Mammon. They glared at him before turning to you again.

"Y/N-chan, that's unfair." Asmo pouted still clinging onto your arm. "Y/N, to my room now." Lucifer ordered(?) "Hey, why do you get to be alone with her." Satan scowled at Lucifer then glanced at Mammon. If only looks could kill, Mammon's already dead. "W-Wait! Y/N! Didn't you promise t-to hang out w-with me?" Levi stuttered. "Seriously, who would believe in a lie like that." Belphie crossed his arms as he raised his brow on Levi. "Y/N, let me taste you." Beel straightforwardly said.

"BEEL!" All the brothers said at the exact same time. "Hey! Stop it! She needs to rest. C'mere Y/N, I'll send ya to your room." Mammon motioned you to come. "Oh? To her room?" Asmo sarcastically asked Mammon. "To her room hmmm..." Satan put his hand on his chin. "Shuddap!" Mammon's face turned redder. 'Forget about not walking for days. I might not be able to walk for weeks.'

-end-

//all I can say is bruh
//Mammon x Y/N x the twins as requested to be followed by Sick Satan x Reader then Levi x Reader
//Extra chapter to be uploaded later or tomorrow
//Photo not mine
//Requests allowed~♡