Sick Satan x Reader•Part I•🍋

Warning!!!: Might contain curse/swear words.

//This is a request. Hope you enjoy it.
//I apologize for the late upload.

F/F/C = Flavor of Cake

"Hngh..." Satan massaged the sides of his head as he closes the book he was reading. "Satan, are you sure you're okay? You don't look fine. You're face is all red." You moved some strands of his blonde hair away from his face. "I'm alright. My head is just a little..." He furrowed his brows. "Hey... Why don't we stop from here? We could continue our study session some other time. Get some rest." You tugged his sleeves. "Ugh... Fine." Satan sounded sluggish. It's like something was caught up in his throat. His breathing was heavy and his face was all flustered. He stood up and placed the book back on the shelf.

"You may leave now, Y/N. I'll be fine. I'll just get some rest." He looked away and sat on his bed. "Uhm... at least let me check up on you? Do you need something? I'll get it for you." Satan didn't respond, his head remained low as he continued to massage his head. You reach his forehead trying to get his temperature. "Tch! Don't touch me! I said I'm fine!" He slapped your hand away. You backed away as you looked at him confused. "I was just worried... I didn't mean to annoy you." Satan finally raised his head.

A look of surprise was written on his face. "I didn't mean to... Y/N, I think it's best if you leave me alone for now." Satan sounded cold but the look on his eyes told you that he doesn't want you to leave. But his gestures tell you that it was for the best. "Alright, get some rest. I'll tell the others you're not feeling well." You took your things and got out of his room.

You went to the living room trying to look for the brothers. "Yo! Y/N! Your study sesh ended early than usual, huh? Say, chocolate or strawberry cake?" Mammon wrapped his arm around your neck. "Uhm... how about F/F/C?" You responded confused. "Y/N-chan~♡ perfect timing! We're planning on throwing a party!" Asmo cling onto your arm. "Oh sounds fun!" You beamed. "That's the spirit! I got the old man to agree to throw a party before Devil Day. That's the Great Mammon for ya!" He striked a pose while confidently smirking. "You gotta help us Y/N-chan!" Asmo pleaded. 'Welp, can't say no to a cute face.'

"Sure! Uhm... but before anything else. Can you guys check up on Satan? He's not feeling well. His face was all red and he's having a headache so I told him to rest. But even so I'm still worried." Mammon and Asmo looked surprised. "Hey, Y/N. Not hurt anywhere?" Mammon put his hands on your shoulders checking on you. "Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." You tilted your head. 'Why are they asking me? Shouldn't they be more worried about Satan?'

"Ya sure?" Mammon asked again. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm alright. No scratch, no wounds, no pain, no nothing." You pat the back of his hands reassuring him. "That's good to hear." Asmo hugged you from the back resting his chin on your shoulder. "Hey, I know you're also worried but back off from Y/N!" Mammon scowled. "Hm~? Why should I?" Asmo smirked. "Grrr..."

"What's up with you guys? Why did you suddenly asked me if I was fine?" The two looked at each other. "Err... Satan's more irritable when he's sick or somethin'" Mammon scratched his temple. "Wah! He's scary when he's like that." Asmo shook his head. "Yes, that's why it's best if you stay away from his room until his cold subsides." The three of you flinched from the sudden voice. "I've checked up on him. Just what Mammon said, his aura is more darker and heavier than usual. His wrath tends to overflow when he's sick." You and the other two sighed in relief as you realized it was Lucifer. "That scared the sht out of me." Mammon clicked his tongue.

"Will he be alright?" You asked Lucifer. "It's only a cold. He'll be better in a few days." Lucifer answered. "Eek! Satan is sick?!" Levi who was passing by, joined in the conversation. "Tell me when he's fine! Until then I won't be coming out of my room!" He added. "Stop overreacting." Belphie yawned. "So Satan is sick. Don't worry, I'll be the one who'll give him his food." Beel walked beside Belphie.

"Where the hell did ya guys even come from?" Mammon scratch the back of his head. "Doesn't matter. The point is Satan is sick." Belphie sat on the sofa hugging his pillow. "Anything I can help-" The brothers cut you off bombarding you with an 'it's alright! We'll handle it!' phrases. "Just don't come near him for the time being." Levi sighed. "I'll start cooking him dinner." Beel left the room.

"Saviour." "Hero." "Legend" "My baby brother's so cool!~♡" Belphie, Levi, Mammon, and Asmo commented as the door close after Beel left. *insert Asmo dramatically fake crying* "Stop making any more ruckus. Mammon you're in charge of asking what he needs." Lucifer sighed. "Hey hey hey! Why does it have to be me?!" Mammon complained. "It's your payment for the antique you sold on Akuzon yesterday." Lucifer gave him an evil grin. "Uh yeah! As I said! I'm the Great Mammon! I'm not afraid! I can do it!"

"Pfft- serves you right~" Belphie chuckled. You sighed as you watched the brothers. You can't help but worry over Satan. 'Will he be alright? That look when he told me to leave.... Should I go check on him...?'

//There will be Part II for this.
//Mammon's Hey hey hey reminds me of Bokuto lol Akaashiii-
//Upcoming stories:
•Barbatos x Reader
•Levi x Reader🍋
•Solomon x Reader
•Beel x Reader🍋
•Satan x Reader🍋
•Grown up Luke x Reader (non romantic)
•Lucifer x Reader(dom?)(requested)🍋
•Diavolo x Lucifer (excuse my inner fujoshi)
•Brothers x Reader (Requested)
//Photo not mine.
//Requests allowed~☆