Belphie(and Beel?)•Part III•🍋

Warning !!!: Lemon, might contain curse/swear words. Threesome(?)

"You told me he won't be back for a while...!" Your voice was shaky. "For a while that is... I never said he wouldn't really be back." Belphie whisper back.

"..." you hear Beel get out of bed and open his drawer. You panicked as Belphie continued to pound in you. You hear Beel's bed creak again. 'Please go back to sleep. Please go back to sleep. Please go back to sleep.' You repeated those words in your head hoping for Beel to go back to sleep when...

"Ah... Y/N." You hear Beel moaning your name. Your eyes widen. 'Don't tell me he's-!' You can hear Beel breathing heavily as he called out your name. You pulled the blanket up to take a look at him.

In his bed, Beel, with his back leaned against the wall and his belt undone was pleasuring himself. You felt hotter and started to twitch. "What's this, is watching my brother pleasure himself turning you on?" Without even looking at Belphie, you knew he was smirking. "But Y/N, the one fucking you right now is me." Belphie pulled slowly then thrusted in you deeper.

Trying to not let a sound be heard by Beel, you bit Belphie's hand. You feel a sharp pain on your thigh as Belphie scratched you unconsciously when you bit him. "Shit..." you mumbled. Belphie pulled you closer to him a he thrusted faster. You drowned in pleasure while you listen to both of the brothers panting, breathing heavily as they call out your name.

Belphie removed the blanket that was covering the both of you and turned you so you can facer him. "What are you-!" He grabbed you by your waist and legs and carried you with him still inside. "B-Belphie?" Beel stuttered. "Belphie, p-put me down!" You tried to push him away but you didn't have enough strength to do so.

Belphie walked towards Beel's bed while carried you. He lied you down in front of Beel. "Belphie!" You tried to protest. "What? Didn't you want to Beel to join us. You kept staring at him." He held your legs down so you wouldn't be able to fight back. "..." Suddenly, you felt Beel's arm wrap around your waist. "Ah!" You moaned loudly, Belphie started to thrust into you again. You wrapped your other arm around Beel's neck while you held onto Belphie's shoulder.

Beel continued to pleasure himself while he hugged you from the back. He nuzzled his head on your neck. And before you could even react he kissed you. You kissed back, the kiss was sloppy and messy as Belphie continued to fuck you. Your tongues played with each other as you both panted heavily. Your moans filled the room.

Belphie suddenly grabbed your chin. "Look at me while I come." Your head was all fuzzy, both of the brothers' faces are so erotic that you were so turned on. You feel something weird but strangely satisfying inside you. "Ah! Hngh~" You came, your body trembled. You can also feel Belphie release his load through the rubber. Beel was still going. You grabbed his head again and kiss him. He shot his load and you pulled away.

The three of you lied on the bed, your breath uncontrollably fast. "Beel want to get your turn?" Belphie licked the blood of his hand where you bit him. Beel has his head face upwards as he leaned on the wall. He looked down on the both of you. "Why not? I'm hungry anyway."

-end-

//tf this suddenly turned into Belphie x MC x Beel
//Bruh I didn't intend to
//so ahm... yeah XD
//another episode of what the fck did I just write
//Photo not mine (admit it he looks hot even with a bed hair)
//AND LEVI'S SONG IS OUT AND HE'S SO FREAKING CUTE I-
//Requests allowed~♡