30 Chapters Celebration! Final Q&A!

Final Q&A! This one is really long, but hopefully, you have fun with it!

Comment your questions here!

Again, you don't need to answer every question if you prefer. 😄

My questions to you:

Book-related questions:

Favorite chapter(s)? (It's okay if you can't give a specific number; just a general description. 😄)

What do you enjoy/find the most interesting/is your favorite "moment" from Sophie and Julian's relationship?

If you could be one of the characters in this book (minor or major), who would you be?

Would you want to be friends with Sophie?

Strokes-related questions:

What Strokes song did you start off the new year with/first song you listened to when 2021 hit? If you can't remember the specific song, maybe an album?

What was the last Strokes song you listened to (most recently)?

What all do you expect/would you want if The Strokes come out with a 20th Anniversary set for "Is This It?" Go all out!

If there was a poster for the 20th Anniversary of "Is This It," what would you want it to look like?

If and when they play TNA live, what song do you really hope they'll play?

Slow Animals or Fast Animals?

What are your "favorite underrated" songs from each album? List as many as you want!

What are some of your favorite live performances by them? List as many as you want! They can be individual songs or a whole concert.

Imagine you were in a Strokes cover band and you were invited to play a Strokes song for someone's birthday. What would your band name be called and what song would you cover?

Which member do you think has the most similar personality to you?

If The Strokes made a musical about one of their albums, which album would you want it to be about? Any actors/musicians in mind?

If you had to describe each "stroke" in one emoji each, which emojis would you choose?

Imagine you had a birthday gift such that The Strokes played a 15-song setlist for you and only you. What would your dream setlist be? You are allowed to have a one-song encore. 😄

Do you have any Strokes-related questions or theories in your mind that you just wish you had the answer to?

If you were in charge of making a new Strokes album, what would you want it to sound like? Any ideas for the album artwork/album name?

General questions:

What song did you start off the new year with/first song you listened to when 2021 hit? (Non-Strokes) If you can't remember a specific song, maybe write the first album that comes to your mind?

Favorite colors?

If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?

Have you been to any concerts? If so, which artists/bands have you seen? Which bands are you hoping to see in the future (when it's safe)?

Beach or City?

If you were an animal/fish/insect/etc., what would you be?

Dogs or Cats?

Ice Cream or Cake?

Vanilla or Chocolate?

Most meaningful song to you? (any band, any genre)

What is at the top of your bucket list? (if you have one)