{chaeyoung}

If there was one thing in this world that Lisa loved, it was Chaeyoung. She had been enamored by the girl since they were children, and as they got older, that love only grew. Lisa and Chaeyoung had a lot in common. They were both foreigners, fall is their favorite season, they are musically talented, and they can't fall asleep unless as much of them is touching as possible. But they also have a lot of differences- Chaeyoung is at the top of her art class, while Lisa couldn't manage to draw more than a stick figure. Chaeyoung is sweet and outgoing, while sometimes it is like pulling teeth to even get Lisa to say one word responses. Chaeyoung loves parties and crowds, while Lisa would rather be with only her close friends.

That last one was the thing that Lisa was dealing with tonight.

Every once in a while, their group of friends all make time to go out. Lisa didn't want to. It's not that she had anything against her friends; she loved seeing them and spending time. But it had been a long week and she was tired and didn't want to deal with the crowds. All it took was one pouty look from Chaeyoung and she was pulling on her boots and walking over to the restaurant with her girlfriend. Then, Jennie decided they could go to a club for a couple of drinks, which immediately had Chaeyoung turning to look at Lisa hopefully.

"I'm really tired, but you should go." Lisa told her girlfriend.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I just need a little break from people." She gave her a kiss. "I'll see you when you get home."

"M'kay." Chaeyoung agreed. Lisa turned to BamBam, her longest childhood friend, grabbing him by the collar and snatching him down so he was closer to her height. "I swear to God, Bam, if anything happens to Chae while I'm not there, I'll beat your ass." BamBam gulped and laughed nervously. "Message received."

"You keep your eyes on her the entire night." She looked at Jisoo, their unnie.

"Don't worry, Limario. We've got Chipmunk's back." She slung her arm around Chaeyoung's shoulder.

That had been a couple hours ago. It was now 2am and Lisa was laying in the bed she shared with Chaeyoung, staring up at the ceiling. She had tried her best to go to sleep, but she just couldn't get comfortable without the blonde's weight on top of her. Her ringtone was loud in the silence of the dorm room and Lisa jumped, knocking her phone off the table. She reached down to pick it up and turned it over, seeing a picture of Jisoo and Dalgom pop up.

"Hello?" she answered.

The music was blaring in the background and she could barely hear her voice. "...Lis...can't... Chae...go..."

"Jisoo Unnie, I can't hear anything you're saying." She told her. Jisoo hung up the phone.

Lisa sat up, switching to her messages app. She sent a quick text to Chaeyoung, asking if everything was okay, and then locked her phone again. Her phone vibrated and she looked, hoping it was her girlfriend.

From: Jichu
Hey so we might need your help

To: Jichu
With what?

To: Jichu
Is Rosie okay?

To: Jichu
I swear, unnie, if anything happened to her I'm coming after you first

From: Jichu
Don't threaten me, Lalisa, you know I can beat your ass.

From: Jichu
Chaeyoungie is drunk, but otherwise she's fine

To: Jichu
Chae is drunk?

From: Jichu
Well drunk might be an understatement