{You, me & the baby P2}

It's about a week before it comes up again, but in the little time that passes, Lisa does not stop touching Roseanne. Her hands skirt her waist and her lips graze the blondes shoulder nearly every time she passes by her at home. Lisa holds her hand and tugs her closer more openly in public than she has before. She always checks Roseannes comfort level, always gives her a reassuring look, but Rosie meets her right where she is every time, squeezing her hand or kissing her lightly in return.

It makes Roseanne so absolutely happy, to be seen like this with her. She is proud to have Lisas hand in hers.

They are out to dinner one night after they caught a movie when Lisa brings it up again. They are at one of Roseannes favorite restaurants, and thez have a table by the window and it's just started to snow.

Rosie loves the snow, even this late in the winter when everyone else is sick of it, most of all Lisa. Roseanne loves the way their air smells right before it starts falling, and she loves to watch big fluffy flakes swirl around and dust everything she can see. Shs staring out the window, mesmerized, watching as it starts to fall, when Lisa lightly nudges her leg under the table and the older girl turns to look at her.

"Been thinking."

Roseannes heart skips a little bit when she sees the way Lisas looking at her after she says it. She's so nervous, so Rosie slips her hand into Lisas on top of the table, rubs the girls thumb along her knuckles. Rosie knows she's been thinking. She would catch her staring at kids on the street with a curious look in her eye all week, with a surprised glint and a slight shake of her head that tells Chae that maybe she wants this more than she originally thought.

She has caught Lisa staring at her, too, like she's reveling in the possibility of knowing the blonde in a whole new way.

"So have I," Rosie says, because she has. Shes been thinking about what words any child of theirs would say, what their favorite color would be, what it would be like to make them pancakes for breakfast on the weekends. Shes been thinking about the half bedroom they have in their apartment that's really just for a file cabinet, Rosies bike and yoga mat, and how nice it would look painted light green.

Lisas nervous smile morphs into this bashful, excited little thing. "I think...there's worse things than you and me trying not to screw up a kid."

"Is that the kind of rousing confidence you hope is going to get me to say yes?"

She laughs, squeezes her hand. "Needs some work?"

"Maybe a little."

"Not gonna lie to you. It scares the shit out of me, to be honest. But I also haven't been able to stop thinking about it."

"Me, either."

"I think we'd be pretty good. We make a good team already."

"Yeah, we do."

"We'd have to take a look at our finances. I know we wanted to expand the studio eventually, but that might have to wait a bit, if we decided to do this. Think it'd be worth it though. So...all I'm saying is...if you want to, I do too. And we don't have to decide, like, right now. And we can change our mind. Don't even know how we'd go about it exactly if we wanted to...don't want to get our hopes up, either, but..."

Roseannes still holding her hand, and Lisa looks so nervous and she's rambling a little and this is a quality the blonde came to associate with herself, and only very rarely with Lisa.