{Cuddles}

The splattering and pattering of fairly heavy rain on the windows is what woke Roseanne up; therhythmic combing of gentle fingers in her hair is what made her open her eyes.

"...Lili," she murmured.

"...Rosie," Lisa's voice murmured right back, sounding a little bit louder to Roseanne with her head on Lisa's chest. Eyes still too heavy from sleep, Roseanne let them drift shut again and let her hearing take over for her sight, listening to the rain outside and Lisa's heartbeat in her ear.

She couldn't tell if she was in their dorm or a fairytale.

"Lili," she said again.

"Hm."

"What time is it?" she curled closer into Lisa's body.

"Like I care," Lisa sighed, and Chaeyoung could register the peace and contentment in the sound. No, Chaeyoung supposed she didn't care either. She peeked one eye open, just out of curiosity, to gauge the time by the brightness of the room. It was dark and dim outside the curtains, so much so that she couldn't tell if it was just because of the rain or because the sun hadn't risen yet. But either way, she really didn't care. Sharing a bed with Lisa was nothing new, there had been plenty of times when crashing at each other's house had innocently led to it.

Sharing a bed with Lisa like this was something entirely new, and entirely wonderful. It may have just been the sleep delirium talking, but Chaeyoung woke up feeling like laying snuggled next to Lisa was the best sleep she'd gotten in her entire life. University's dorm beds were not the biggest, and close together was the only way to sleep.

"Sleep okay?" Lisa asked, as if reading her mind.

"More than okay," Roseanne hummed, hugging the girl with bangs like a teddy bear. For three nights in a row an extremely violent concert of thunderstorms had driven Chaeyoung from her own bed and into Lisa's, where an exhausted Lisa wouldn't even open her eyes as she silently scooted over to make room for her. It was hearing her's calm heartbeat in her ear that helped relax Chaeyoung's ever-quickening one, and so it was that her head always found its way to the younger girl's chest at some point during the storms, softly rising and falling with her breathing.

"I should really see what time it is," Chaeyoung said, making absolutely no effort to move from her spot to check an alarm clock.

"No, you really shouldn't," Lisa had a thumbs-down on the idea as well, not done playing with Roseanne's hair. So Chaeyoung didn't, at least not for a little while.

Five minutes, nine, thirteen, fourteen; the rain was lulling them dangerously back to sleep.

Chaeyoung's body protested, but eventually she sat herself up, rubbing her eyes. Lisa followed her lead, but didn't commit to it, slumping forward and resting her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"This is a terrible idea," Lisa mumbled.

"What is?"

"Waking up."

Her arms found their way around Roseanne's waist. With a yawn, Roseanne fought her eyes open long enough to find one of their alarm clocks; not even 9 a.m. yet. Close, but not quite there.

"Today's Sunday," Chaeyoung remembered, upon realizing neither of their alarms had been set.

"Then I'm going back to sleep," Lisa's voice was muffled against Roseanne's shoulder. The other girl laughed to herself as Lisa let her go and flopped onto her pillow.