{Anatomy}

A/N: This one's going to get a tiny little bit heated just to make sure before you read :3 Enjoy!

-

Chaeyoung is trying very hard to study and Lisa is trying very hard to stop her. 

Lisa sighed.

 She looked over to where her girlfriend was leaned up against the headboard, anatomy textbook in hand. Chaeyoung chewed on the end of her pencil in concentration. She had been like that for the last forty-five minutes, Lisa on the other hand had been rotating between sprawling on the floor and slumped across the foot of their bed, which is where she was at the moment. She had been sighing very pointedly for the last five minutes or so, but Roseanne hadn't said a word. 

Lisa sighed again, particularly exasperated this time. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and look over her textbook at her girlfriend. 

"Alright, what's wrong?" 

"I'm bored." 

Roseanne huffed and returned to her reading. "I'm afraid I can't help you with that, babe. I have exams next week and I have to study." 

Lisa blew a piece of hair out of her face exasperatedly. Why did she have to be dating such a responsible girl? She waited a few more minutes before she decided  Chaeyoung is probably long overdue a study break. Without a word she maneuvered towards the top of the bed and straddled her girlfriend. Roseanne raised an eyebrow and glanced up momentarily before returning to her textbook. An annoyed scoff sounded from the back of Lisa's throat. She pushed the offending piece of literature down to look Roseanne in the eye.

 "You know, why read about anatomy when you can just study it first hand?" Lisa asked with a hint of mischief in her voice. The hand that wasn't holding down the book played with the hem of Chaeyoung's shirt. 

"Lis, are you trying to seduce me?" Chaeyoung chuckled, lightly tugging the book back towards herself.

 "Possibly." Lisa mumbled, a hint of blush growing on her cheek.

 "Not happening." The blonde haired girl quipped before turning back to her studies.Lisa smirked and slowly moved her hips in a circle, grinding herself into her girlfriend hips. The pleasant friction grew as she moved back and forth. She watched Chaeyoung's face as she pressed down a bit harder. She smiled when her girlfriend's breath hitched and she bit her lip. Yet, once her eyes were open again, she shook her head and was back to her textbook. Another sound of annoyance came from Lisa, and Chaeyoung smirked. 

Continuing to gyrate her hips, Lisa drew small figure eights on Chaeyoung's exposed hip with her fingertip. It was becoming very hard for Chaeyoung to not take notice. Her gaze continued to flit between the book in front of her and the girl on top of her, her lower lip taking residence between her teeth. Lisa, realizing she finally had an advantage, decided to see how far she could go before Roseanne gave in. She slowly slid her hand up Chaeyoung's stomach and under her shirt, her hips still rolling against her girlfriend's in a consistent rhythm.

 "Lisa..." Chaeyoung whined a little, her voice pleading. Lisa smiled and glanced up at her but gave no further response beyond pushing her hair back with one hand and running her palm over her girlfriend's abdomen with the other. She lightly traced the underside of her bra with her thumb. 

"Damnit, Lis." Chaeyoung sighed and tossed the book aside. She leaned forward and cupped Lisa's jaw pulling her in to kiss her. Lisa grinned against her girlfriend's lips, "I win." 

Roseanne hummed in displeasure. "Shut up. I can still change my mind." She mumbled, her discontent not stopping her from tangling her hand in Lisa's hair to deepen the kiss. 

"You're – just – mad – that you're – powerless – against my – charms." Lisa said punctuating each word with a kiss. Chaeyoung opened her mouth to argue but lost her train of thought when Lisa broke the kiss to instead attach herself to her girlfriend's neck. One of her hands cupped Roseanne's neck as Lisa nipped softly at the skin at the base of her jaw and then trailed her lips down to where the girl's throat met her collarbone, sucking at the delicate skin there. Lisa smiled as a quiet groan escaped from the blonde haired girl's lips. She moved her hand from the older girl's neck to her shoulder, gently signaling for her to lay back. Chaeyoung leaned back onto the mattress, her girlfriend still straddling her hips. She slid one arm around Lisa's back pulling her in closer as the girl's lips worked determinately at her neck.

 The blonde's eyes flew open as she remembered she the class she still had to go to the next morning. She managed to get out a breathy "No hickies," in-between the gasps and moans that were escaping her mouth. Lisa obediently moved on from her neck, down to her stomach, placing herself in-between her girlfriend's legs. She ran her hands up the girl's sides pushing her shirt up as she did. Lisa leaned back down and drew a line of kisses along the skin right below her breasts making Chaeyoung shiver. She scraped her teeth along her abdomen,stopping to take in the site of her girlfriend's stomach before she covered it with deep purple marks. After spending a significant amount of time there, Lisa glanced up at her girlfriend, making sure her attention was still wanted. Chaeyoung nodded and the brunette scooted her way down further down the bed so she could begin pressing kisses right above the line of Chaeyoung's shorts. 

Roseanne moaned as Lisa nipped lightly at her hip bone, sitting up after a while pulling Lisa's face back up to her own, kissing her fiercely. It was Chaeyoung's polite way of saying "That's far enough for now" and frankly, Lisa didn't mind at all. After one last peck on the lips, she found herself being flipped and pushed down into the mattress where Roseanne had just been. Roseanne settled into Lisa's side, intertwining their legs, and kissed along the girl's jawline before letting her teeth scrape down a small patch of her neck. Lisa hummed happily as Chaeyoung attached her lips behind her ear. Biting down on her lip so as to keep quiet, she let one hand tangle in her girlfriend's perfect blonde curls and the other grasp at her hip. 

Lisa did not have to go to class tomorrow and thus would probably be sporting a nice purple bruise just behind her left ear. Guess she would be wearing her hair down tomorrow. Chaeyoung lifted herself up and repositioned herself so that she was now straddling Lisa. She scanned the girl's face, taking in the moment. Smiling softly, she fixed the girl's bangs and dipped down to kiss Lisa on the lips again. Lisa sighed happily as Chaeyoung settled back down into Lisa's side, draping an arm over her and nuzzling into her neck.

 "See," Lisa said proudly and little out of breath. "That was totally educational." 

A small scoff escaped Roseanne's mouth, but she didn't really have it in her to argue at the moment.She had to admit, she wouldn't mind studying anatomy with Lalisa more often.