{Arguments}

A/N: I have decided to do daily updates, so, I am back with another cute little one shot :3 Warning: Protective Jennie :P #Cheannie #HubbyAndWifey

---

Roseanne could think of a million things she could be doing instead of arguing with her girlfriend. The way spiteful words flow out of Lisa's mouth so easily is nothing but terrifying. And Chaeyoung knows she doesn't mean a word, but that doesn't change the fact that it's not the least bit concerning. The pair can't agree on anything anymore. Just the tiniest, slightest disagreement is enough to push the both to the edge. Lisa is always the first to blow up (she will speak up if something isn't her way). Chaeyoung tended to stay quiet while Lisa yells and yells to get her point across, but she recently she had started to stop submitting and yelling back.

Lisa would leave the apartment they shared. Grab a drink and get wasted alone. It was her way of coping with her issues. That's just the way she was. By now, Lisa knew that Roseanne would still be upset with her when she was done with the bottle. So by the time she was done drinking, when she could no longer walk, she would call up Jennie, who would barely be able to understand what she was saying through her slur, and end up staying at her and Jennie's apartment for the night (or, at that point, early morning) where she'd hide behind the couch as Jisoo holds onto screaming and trashing Jennie, who'd spit out threats and insults at the drunk girl. ,-you know that, Lalisa! How fucking dare you, Manoban! You worthless bitch! How dare you hurt her and then have the aduiacy to show up here, you-!' --

The next day, when Jennie's protective side has been tamed enough for her not to tear their best friend's head off, satisfied enough with the huge hang-over the younger girl felt, Jisoo would drop her off at her and Chaeyoung's apartment, uninjured Chaeyoung, who was usually awake when Lisa came home in the morning, thought it was best not to mention the argument the night before and the both of them would pretend nothing happened. It was better if none of them mentioned it. Tonight, however, was different.

In argument about Chaeyoung not quite being able to pay her share of the rent yet, as the gallery has been open for less than 2 months, Roseanne kicked Lisa out of the apartment. Jisoo had refused to let her stay, saying she can't keep hiding out and needed to resolve her issues with Chaeyoung herself. BamBam hadn't answered the phone, either. And after a second call to her unnie, Jisoo was about to offer her and Jennie's apartment for the night, but Jennie was quick to say her fair share of nasty words and hung up the phone for her.

So here Lisa was, with wobbly knees and a foggy mind, with a bouquet of gas-station flowers in one hand and another on the doorknob. Chaeyoung looked up from her laptop and sighed at Lisa, who stumbled into the living room. She was doing work on the black leather couch as usual.

"Hey," Lisa slurred.

"What do you want now?" Chaeyoung asked coldly, looking back at her laptop.

Lisa took a few steps closer to the couch, almost tripping on the carpet, and stumbled onto the space on the couch next to Chaeyoung. She gave her girlfriend a crooked smile and held the flowers out to her.

"Nice gesture," Roseanne said, almost sarcastically, "but flowers won't pay rent, Lisa, remember?"

"I'm sorry," Lisa muttered. "Would you just let me explain myself?"

"Fine." Chaeyoung closed her laptop and faced Lisa. "You got twenty-four seconds."

Lisa paused. "Are you really timing me?"

She nodded. "Better get started. Twenty-four..."

"Since you gotta have it your way—"

"Twenty-three," Roseanne said icily.

"Look, I'm sorry I've been on edge lately—"

"Twenty-two."

"Boss's really been working me over—"

"Twenty-one."

"And I've been taking it out on you instead of talking to you—"

"Twenty."

"But it's not your fault if you can't quite pay this month. I really don't mind paying some of your share—"

"Nineteen."

"Rosie, I don't care if we're living here, or in a cardboard box on the street. As long as I'm with you—"

Roseanne scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Eighteen."

"I'll ask Wendy to let me work extra hours until you can get back on your feet—"

"Seventeen."

"I'll even ask my mom for some money if it would help you—"

"Sixteen."

"Whatever it is you need me to do, I'll do it—"

"Fifteen."

"And I'll stop being such a bitch from here on out—"

"Fourteen."

"I just need you here with me, —"

Chaeyoung's expression softened a little, but she was still counting. "Thirteen."

"I can't imagine living without you—"

"Twelve."

"You are the reason I'm still sane—"

"Eleven."

"I know I've been so hard to live with lately—"

"Ten."

"I'm so thankful you're still here—"

"Nine."

"You've always been here for me—"

"Eight."

"I feel like lately I've been taking you for granted—"

"Seven."

"The leaving, the arguing, everything, I know, is tiring—"

"Six."

"But sometimes you just gotta bear with me—"

"Five."

"And I promise I'll try my hardest to be better at controlling my temper—"

"Four."

"Because I'm so tired of fighting with you—"

"Three."

Lisa grabbed Roseanne's hand. "I don't wanna lose you, ever—"

"Two." Roseanne smiled.

"You gotta trust me when I tell you there isn't anyone else as amazing as you in this word—"

"One."

"And I'm sorry for everything. I love you, okay?"

Chaeyoung pulled Lisa into and embrace, back on the couch so that Lisa was on top of her. "So Jensoo didn't let you stay over at their place?"

"No." Lisa laughed. "Jennie was having a huge fit. But it was right. I needed to talk it out with you."

"I really can't stay mad at you. It's impossible," Chaeyoung sighed.

"It's just not in your nature. Especially because you love me," Lisa teased, earning a poke at her side. Three in the morning, Lisa checked. They both knew they would stay there, in that position, forever. The flowers she bought from the gas station lay on the coffee table in front of them.

"Did you like the flowers?" she asked.

"No." Chaeyoung was half-awake at this point.

"Really?" Lisa sniffed in mock offense. "You know, it's hard to find flowers at two in the morning."

"You didn't need to buy me flowers, Lali. I would have let you back in anyway."