{nosebleed}

A/N: hey guys, it's Min. I'm nack with another convertion.

Be careful while reading, this one includes a bit of blood, a bit of {or a bit more?} violence, mentions of self-harm and attempted suicide :( I edited it a bit to fit the story, credits goes to the amazing BerryliciousCheerio <3

___

Lisa doesn't remember much of how it happened—she remembers not knowing where Roseanne was through all of math, all of lunch; remembers the instinctual surge of fear that pushed adrenaline through her veins, a familiar feeling whenever Chaeyoung's not around for more than five minutes, whenever no one can tell her where to find her.  She remembers enlisting their friends, a coil of anxiety tightening in her chest as the minutes ticked by.

It's not that she's actively worried Chaeyoung will—well.  It's not that she doesn't think that Chaeyoung is fully capable of spending more than a minute alone without spiraling or doing something terrible to herself.  It's just that—that the incident only happened two months ago, that sometimes Lisa thinks about how close they all came—how close she came to losing Roseanne and she feels like throwing up.

And honestly?  She just has a bad feeling about this.

So—that's how she ends up scouring Seoul High with the rest of the group.  Lisa's just about to search the library, about to check the spot in the back between the Agriculture and Horticulture stacks that Chaeyoung likes to inhabit when the thrumming noise of their school gets to be too much, about to start calling her for the 10th time when Joy cuts her off, stepping out of the girls' bathroom just down the hall to her left.

"Lis," she whispers urgently, standing in front of the bathroom door, hand still on the handle.

Lisa makes a U-turn away from the library entrance, heading towards Joy, whose looking up and down the hallway all squirrely.  "Did you find her?"

"I, Yes—," Joy stammers, shifting her weight.  "She's in here," she says quietly, nodding towards the bathroom.

Lisa makes a move towards the door, frowning when Joy blocks her once again. "She's crying.  Inconsolable—she wouldn't even talk to—."

Lisa doesn't stand around to hear the rest of her answer, shoving into the bathroom and feeling her heart sink to her toes when she hears, then sees Chaeyoung.  Her girl is pressed into the corner of the small room, knees to her chest as her body is wracked with huge, heaving sobs.  Chaeyoung's nearly silent in her crying though, little gasps and stuttering breaths that Lisa's got burned into her memory serving as the only audible clue.

"Rosie," she breathes, crossing the space between them in a few long strides.  She kneels in front of her, reaching out to pull Chaeyoung's hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ears. 

"C'mere, baby."

Roseanne doesn't resist as Lisa gently rearranges her, pulling her into her lap and closer; Chaeyoung all but wraps her arms around her girlfriend in response.  Roseanne's shaking stills somewhat, her head heavy against Lisa's shoulder.  They've had a few moments like this, more in the last few months than Lisa'd have ever wanted, so she knows that there's not much she can do beyond holding Roseanne and rubbing her back and assuring her that she loves her.

They sit like that for what feels like hours.  Lisa hears the lunch bell ring, signaling the transition to fifth period, to the free that she and Chaeyoung usually spend in the back of the library.  She figures that Joy is still stationed outside the door, because even as the halls fill and the noise of the outside filters into the bathroom, the door stays firmly shut.