{math}

Chaeyoung is giving Lisa some help with her math class and Lisa is distracted because her friend is too attractive for her own good. 

---

Lisa appreciated Chaeyoung's efforts to help her out with her homework. Really, she did. Lisa could admit to herself that Math, she almost shudders at the dreaded word, has just never been a subject she was any good at. She's barely scraping by in that class, and the constants D's and C's she gets are just a reminder. Even her mother had given up any hopes of Lisa being any good at it."It's just another one of the ways you always disappoint me, Pranpriya." 

The big red F that filed a good third of the page on her last math test seemed to be almost mocking her, and Lisa had been in a bad mood for pretty much the rest of the day. When Chaeyoung had asked what was up, Lisa had been reluctant to tell her, but, well, she was Chaeyoung, so she showed her the damn test, all the while seething in silent rage as she remembered how much of a disappointment she really was. 

But Chaeyoung hadn't been mad, or disappointed. She didn't laugh or mock her for it. She just looked at the test, looked at Lisa, and immediately offered her help to the brown-grey haired girl. And Lisa had said yes, because again, this was Chaeyoung, and she was the only person she could trust to tell her about her weaknesses and accept her help in overcoming them. 

And so now they were here, on Lisa's bed. Chaeyoung sitting graciously beside their notebooks as she explained the concepts to Lisa and Lisa perched atop of some of the notebooks as carelessly as her body could muster, her feet continuously tapping against the headboard of the bed. She also was very distracted.She was trying to focus and grasp what Chaeyoung was telling her, she really was. But, well, it wasn't her fault that it was easier to focus on Chaeyoung's lips than the words coming out of them, or the way she got really excited when she grew confident on what she was explaining. And the way her eyes shined when Lisa hummed in agreement as if she understood really was something else. But that wasn't quite the only thing that kept Lisa sidetracked. 

Sitting on Chaeyoung's face was a pair of black glasses with thin, blue swirls as part of the design. And Chaeyoung looked really cute in them.They had been given to her when they'd found out that the blurriness Chaeyoung always described to Lisa when she tried to read something that was very close to her wasn't quite normal, and neither were the headaches and eye-strain she started experiencing the older she got. When Lisa had heard of all those things, she took very mad Chaeyoung to a doctor appointment. Next thing she knew, he'd called what Chaeyoung had hyperopia, and given her a pair of glasses. 

But Chaeyoung still hadn't quite shaken off her hatred towards glasses. She was convinced she looked absolutely hideous in them, as much as Lisa told her that she definitely did not, and so she still left her glasses on top of her drawer everyday and just kept doing what she's always done: Squint semi-hard at her own notes in private whenever she had to study. (How she still managed to have better handwriting than Lisa and pretty much anyone else she knew, when she couldn't even see well what she was writing, still baffled Lisa to no end) 

But today was one of those days where the headaches and dizziness just caught up with her and she resigned to using the damn thing, though only in the privacy of her room. And that's how Lisa got to see her with that pair of glasses that made her look so cute and sexy at the same time that it was just ridiculous. Really, if Chaeyoung had wanted Lisa to pay attention and actually learn something, she shouldn't have worn those things. They must have some sort of magic spell on them or something to make Chaeyoung like, super irresistible or whatever, because Lisa just couldn't find another explanation as to how much something as mundane as a pair of glasses could have her appreciating Chaeyoung's beauty even more.