{dealers}

"Do you have what I need?"

The statement, squeaked out and whispered, broke the silence of the morning.

"Sure do, little birdie."

There was a whine and a pout.

"Auntie Jichu! You're not supposed to call me that!"

Scruffy, long locks fell in front of a cute little frustrated face, and there were folded arms, mumbles, and a turned back. "Do it right this time!"

"Or," Jisoo mused. "I could just eat all of these snacks by myself and give the makeup to your auntie Nini. I'm sure she could use it for something or on someone,"

"No!"

Jisoo chuckled, holding the box up away from a pair of small, grabby hands.

"I don't know, Mina, now that I think about it," she said. "I could use this stuff for my own personal use," She raised aneyebrow. "How about you? Do you have what I need?"

Giving a quick nod, Mina held up her own container - see-through, full to the brim with cupcakes and brownies.

"Now c'mon and gimme what I want!" she whined. "Before my mommas find out!"

"You're a good businesswoman, Minny,"

"Auntie Jichu!"

"You know you secretly love the nicknames," Jisoo teased, ruffling the little girl's hair as she swapped boxes with her. ,,And call me Turtle Rabbit when doing business with me!"

Mina took the shoe box from her aunts hands and frowned, flipping the top off of the box and gasping.

"You remembered the ribbons this time!" she squealed, wrapping one of her tiny arms around her legs in something of a hug. "Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!"

There was a shuffle down the hall and Mina gasped, trying her hardest to shove Jisoo away.

"Go!" she squealed. "Pretend you weren't here!"

"Time for the big bird to fly," Jisoo teased, doing a two-finger salute before dashing a few steps away and escaping out the window.

And of course by hanging out with her auntie Jichu, Mina knew only the best ways to hide and sneak around her Mommas' house. She tiptoed around, hiding behind a curtain until whoever it was had walked by. Then, using the secret power of walking with her back pressed against the hall's wall, she went down the side to her room and landed perfectly on her bed. Due to the super-fun impact, the shoebox spilt out in front of her, and she giggled with glee.

Mommy insisted on no makeup before Mina was thirteen, but when everyone said she was a big girl, Mina realized that Mommy didn't know what she was talking about. And Mama was the one who sometimes had to say "no" to the good snacks, like the super spicy chips and sticks of sugar that were apparently made by pixies.

Also she had been begging for more pretty green and gold ribbons - for one could never have too many ribbons. Another successful transfer with the Turtle Rabbit Express.

Perfect.

___

"Our daughter's buying things on the black market," Chaeyoung said one morning.

Lisa didn't bother to look up from the newspaper at first.

"How would a four-year-old get connections to dealers?" she snorted.

Chaeyoung lowered the newspaper, raising an eyebrow.

"She's your daughter, Lis,"

"Noted," Lisa said, eyes darting back to the paper. "So noted. But seeing how you have no proof,"