{astronomy}

The stages of a helium-fusing star most closely resemble..."

"I don't know."

"Yes, you do."

Lisa lightly dragged her fingers against her chest as she reclined against her four-poster bed, legs dangling loosely over the edge. "No, I really don't."

"Come on, you're not even thinking about it."
She sighed. "Because it's boring,Rosie. Let's do something else."

Chaeyoung put her hands on her hips and raised one eyebrow authoritatively. "No. You made me promise to help you study for this quiz, so that's what I'm going to do." She glowered. "Whether you like it or not."

"Okay, well, I changed my mind." Lisa pushed herself up and met Chaeyoung's eyes with a smile. "I'll make it worth your while if you put the flashcards down."

Her eyebrows danced suggestively with her words, and she extended her arms forward.
After a brief hesitation, Roseanne dropped her arms and approached Lisa with a small smile. She encroached the other girl's space, her pace slowing as she moved ever-closer to Lisa, whose smile grew exponentially to the speed of the other girl's movement.

"Is this what you had in mind?" Chaeyoung asked, her voice soft and lowered, as she dusted her free hand against the Thai's shoulders.

"Mm, definitely," the girl agreed, leaning forward. She could feel the radiant heat of Roseanne's lips brushing against hers and her heart gave that tell-tale flutter that only the other girl was capable of inspiring.
In a husky voice, the blonde drawled, "the stages of a helium-fusing star most closely resemble..."

Lisa's eyes flickered back open and her girlfriend was now a remarkably innocent distance from her face with a hard, determined gaze about her.

"Ugh," Lisa intoned, as she fell back onto the bed. Chaeyoung remained positioned between her legs.

She continued. "A.) Proto-star, B.) Red Giant, or C.) Main Sequence."

"I'd rather die than do astronomy right now."
"Well now you're just being melodramatic." Roseanne sighed. "I know you know this, Lis."

"I cannot believe you played me like that."

"Oh, don't be such a baby."

"I just don't see what's in this for me." Lisa met Chaeyoung's eyes.

"Seriously." Roseanne tilted her head to the side. "You don't know what studying for your quiz does to help you."

Lisa smirked. "Yeah. I mean, you're definitely getting the better end of this deal."

"And how's that?"

"I don't know if you know this. I'm kind of a big deal around here."

Chaeyoung snorted, then devolved into full laughter. Lisa's smile grew and she pushed herself back up, leaning towards the other girl.

"Now can we do something else?"

Chaeyoung bit back her smile and shook her head. "Nu-uh. I promised, Lali. And I can't date someone who fails astronomy. I mean, how would that look?"

Lisa snickered but shrugged. "There's always Jungkook."

"Pretty sure he is gayer than me."

"Not possible."

Chaeyoung took a deep breath, composing herself in the face of a large grin. "Okay, okay. The stages of a helium-fusing star most –"

"What's in it for me?" Lisa repeated.

Roseanne stopped short and stared at her before rolling her eyes. She leaned forward and cupped Lisa's cheek, eliciting a smile from the smaller girl.

"For each question you get right, I'll give you a kiss. A short, chaste kiss," she insisted, with a smile.

"I love astronomy!" Lisa declared, clasping her hands together. "Now, what was that question again?"

Chaeyoung shook her head disdainfully. "Listen carefully this time. The stages of a helium-fusing star most closely resemble..."
She glanced at Lisa to ensure her attentions were honed.

"A.) Proto-star, B.) Red Giant, or C.) Main Sequence."

Lisa stared back at Chaeyoung. Momentarily, her eyes wandered and swept across the floor. Rosie patiently awaited her response.
Finally, the Thai closed her eyes. "Uh... C? Main sequence?"

A familiar set of soft lips pecked at hers and she bolted upright with a grin.

"That was actually it?"

Roseanne grinned at her, still mere inches away. "Mhm. You're smarter than you think, Lis."

"No, you're the smart one. I just have a great tutor."

Chaeyoung worried her lower lip with a small smile. She opened her mouth, perhaps to read the next question, but was interrupted by Lisa's arms locking around her and pulling her down on top of the bed with her.

Chaeyoung shrieked, a noise that quickly devolved into laughter as Lalisa held her tightly in place with both arms.

"That's not gonna be the only question on your test, y'know," Roseanne reprimanded, her voice shaky with laughter.

"I know," Lisa replied, cupping her face and nudging her nose against Chaeyoung's as she closed her eyes. "I just love astronomy so damn much. I couldn't take being around her anymore and not doing anything about it."

"Oh, really now?"

"Mhm." Lisa's eyes opened lazily and she appraised her girlfriend with a smirk. "You know, Rosie. You and me? We've got –"

"If you say Chemistry right now I'm breaking up with you."

Lisa considered the girl above her, shrugged, and drew her down for another kiss.

___

A/N: I'm very sorry, Jungkook...
credits goes to no_exits