Ch. 48

In just a few weeks, Jungkook will finally give birth to Taekwon's little brother. Lately, now that his stomach has gotten bigger, Taekwon became more cautious about it.

He'd make sure he pats Jungkook's stomach very gently so he doesn't hurt his baby brother.

Taehyung has also gotten pretty protective over Jungkook. There would be times where he wouldn't even let Jungkook walk. He'd carry him.

Currently, Jungkook and Taekwon were at home, baking. While Taehyung was at work.

While baking, Taekwon wouldn't stop staring at Jungkook's stomach. Jungkook reads his expression and chuckles.

He's always staring at my stomach ever since I reached my last month. He's probably scared as to why it's gotten this big.

"What has gotten you so preoccupied, Wonnie?"

"Hm? N-nothing.. Uh.. Just playing with the dough..!"

Even though Taekwon said that his eyes were still staring at Jungkook's stomach.

I gotta protect Kookie, while daddy's not here! Daddy said, I need to watch over Kookie very carefully!

Jungkook laughs, ruffling Taekwon. He glances at Taekwon and hums, suddenly thinking of doing something playful.

"Ugh!"

Jungkook groans, hugging his stomach. Taekwon gasps, and stops kneading the dough.

"O-oh no...! Kookie's going to pop..! Call the ambulance! Where's the phone?!"

Taekwon yells desperately, his face in horror as his hands were on both on his cheeks. Jungkook laughs, and stops hugging his stomach.

"I was just playing with you, Wonnie."

Taekwon pouts with flour on his cheeks, while kneading the dough in embarrassment.

"Geez Kookie.. Not funny."

Jungkook laughs again, finding Taekwon like an adorable little puppy.

He's going to be the best big brother for sure!

_______

"And then, Kookie played a joke on me, daddy! I really thought he was going to pop! Like, boom!"

Taekwon exclaims, explaining to Taehyung what happened during the afternoon. Taehyung chuckles, ruffling Taekwon's hair.

"Did he scare you?"

"Yeah! I was so scared daddy! It looked so real!"

"He's good at acting, huh."

"Yeah!"

It was currently, eleven at night. Jungkook was already fast asleep. Taekwon and Taehyung were downstairs, chatting and watching some shows.

"Are you excited? Your little brother will finally come and meet you."

Taekwon giggles while nodding.

"I'm super excited!"

Taekwon exclaims, his fists pumping up in the air. Taehyung boops Taekwon's nose, and smiles.

"Since Kookie's going to have a hard time during the process, we need to be nice and care for him, okay?"

"Yup! Let's buy Kookie cake, and flowers, and cards! And then, we say a big thank you!"

"We will do that for sure. But we need to keep this a secret, okay? It's a surprise for Kookie."

"Shhh! It's a secret..!"