Ch. 49

The day has come.

It has finally come.

Going back to a few minutes ago, it was currently eleven at night, when Jungkook suddenly felt a painful contraction on his left side.

He leaned forward on the kitchen counter and hissed.

Taehyung who was reading a book on the dining table noticed, and immediately rushed to Jungkook's side.

"What's wrong, bunny? Where does it hurt? Should I massage you?"

"H-hyung.."

"Hm?"

"Pack the bags and let's go."

Hearing that, Taehyung turns pale.

"Oh my gosh... T-the baby.. He's coming?"

"Yes..!"

"B-but don't you still have a week—"

"It hurts, Kim Taehyung! Pack the bags and let's go!"

Jungkook yelled, gripping the corner of the counter. Taekwon jolted from Jungkook's booming voice and ran to his side.

Taehyung ran upstairs getting everything ready.

"Kookie.. What's wrong? Should I give you a, Taekwon special massage?"

Jungkook smiles, ruffling Taekwon's hair.

"Your little brother's coming."

Taekwon gasps, his hands on both his cheeks.

"No way! Is he really?!"

"Yes."

"Woah! I'm super duper excited!"

"But Wonnie, I'm in pain right now.. Can you help daddy pack while I rest over here?"

"On it!"

Jungkook breathes out, and sat down on a chair.

This is more painful than I thought... So it's true babies aren't always born on the day they're due..

Jungkook can hear the ruckus upstairs, making him laugh.

"Daddy! We have to put the matching clothes in the bag, so my brother and I can match!"

"The clothes are too big for a new born! I've already packed the new born stuff!"

"I wanna match with little brother!"

"You will, just not yet!"

"Why not?!"

"The clothes are too big for a new born! Those are for five to seven months old!"

"He's big enough! Five years old is big enough! Same age as me!"

Then it got silent.

Jungkook laughs, rubbing his stomach.

They're so cute. It seems like Taekwon still doesn't get it.

________

Taehyung called their parents to go to the hospital, which they came in a rapid speed. Since it was pretty late, Mrs. Kim had mismatch slippers, and was wearing her pj's. It's the same with Mr. Kim.