Ch. 12

"What..? You..? The father of Yoongi hyung's babies?"

Jungkook timidly asks. But then he gasped, and he can now remember who Jinu looks like.

There! I knew Jinu looked like someone I know, and it was Jimin hyung! Woah, I now know two famous people who is secretly hiding their kid.

"To think Yoongi would say, Hoseok's the father! How could he lie!"

"Hyung.. Isn't it because he's just trying to protect your image? I can understand why Yoongi hyung didn't tell me you're the father."

Jimin pauses, and calms down a bit. Now that Jungkook has said that, Jimin also understood why Yoongi had to lie. Park Jimin was a name that was known around the world.

If people were to find out he had a secret son, people would freak. Not only will Jimin get attacked, Yoongi and Jinu will as well.

"Right.. How can I be so stupid?"

"Plus hyung, why do you care if that Hoseok guy becomes Jinu's dad? Yoongi hyung said, you have been out of their lives since. I get that he's your son, but Jinu needs a father figure to lean on. If you can't be there, then it has to be someone else."

Jungkook simply said, not thinking much about what he said. Jimin thinks for a moment's. He is sure that he doesn't feel anything for Yoongi anymore.

He knows he lost his feelings for Yoongi a long time ago. Plus, it was his choice to leave Yoongi. His company knew he was dating a guy, and they never said anything about it.

It was Jimin himself that left Yoongi. It was His own decision.

"You're right..."

".. Uh.. Yeah... So, don't get jealous, and hurt Yoongi hyung. I'm sure he's also over you."

Jungkook smiles, patting Jimin's back. The elder lightly chuckles, while looking away.

...Why did that hurt when Jungkook said that?

___________

Jungkook smiles at Jinu and Taekwon as they play with their cars in the playroom. Jungkook hugs his knees, and slowly closes his eyes.

I wonder why Jimin hyung left Yoongi hyung.. I get that he's a busy celebrity... But did he have to leave Yoongi, and abandon his own son?

Jungkook jumped as he heard a knock behind him.

"Kids, the snacks are ready."

"Awesome!"

Jinu and Taekwon yelled in sync. Jungkook chuckles, and watched the kids slide under Taehyung's leg and ran to their snacks.

"What's up with you? You've awfully quiet than usual."

Taehyung said, taking a seat beside Jungkook. The younger shrugs, resting his chin on his knees.

"There's just alot in my head..."

"I always thought there was nothing in your head."

"Look who's talking!"

Jungkook grumbles, hitting Taehyung's shoulder. The elder laughs, locking Jungkook's wrists.

"But seriously, what's been on your mind?"

Jungkook sighs, and slowly pulls his wrists back.

"I.. Hyung.. When you found out your ex was pregnant... Have you thought about leaving her?"

"No. In fact, I thought it was a chance ro create a happy family. Even though I was a celebrity, I still wanted a life behind those cameras. But she betrayed me, and left Taekwon and I."