Ch. 41

It's been a week since they have arrived at Four Season Resort Langkawi. It's Jinu's birthday today, and the first thing they did was do some activities that the resort had.

Of course, Yoongi watched the two boys have fun, while he sits with Yoonhee.

Jimin then rented a cruise ship, for the family to enjoy. That's where they ate their lunch, and enjoyed doing water activities. Jinu and Jimin were the only ones excited.

Yoonhee and Yoongi stayed in the shade.

After the cruise, they went back to their hotel room to rest.

Currently, all are at the luxury beach, celebrating Jinu'a birthday with a delicious dinner served at the beach. It was a little too early to be calling it dinner, but it was their last stop.

They enjoyed their time as a family alone, watching the peaceful waves, while their food arrives one by one. Jinu wouldn't stop talking about their day, while Yoonhee copies, using her baby language.

"They're bringing the cake now..!"

Yoongi said, pointing behind Jimin. Jinu looks and began to jump on his chair as he sees the cake. The cake had dinosaurs on it, and he couldn't be any happier.

"Daddy, did you tell them to put dinosaurs?"

"Of course! I know you like them."

"Yeah! I do!"

Jinu stood up on his chair, happily staring at the cake. Yoongi and Jimin sang 'Happy Birthday' along with the waiters that was serving them food.

"Make a wish, my baby."

Yoongi said, pinching Jinu's cheek. Jinu closes his eyes, and clasps his hands together. He then opens them, and blows the lit candles.

Jinu widely smiles, clapping along with everyone.

"What'd you wish for?"

Jimin asks, as the waiters goes, while Jinu sat down. Yoongi stared at his baby, curious.

"Uh.. It's a secret!"

I wished for another sibling... Hope it's a boy next!

________

After their dinner, they stayed at the beach watching the sun slowly set. Yoonhee fell asleep on the blanket they had laid out, along with Jinu.

"That reminds me.. Our first date was at the beach right?"

Yoongi scoffs, looking at Jimin with a 'really' look.

"Our first date was at the amusement park. The beach was where you threatened me, and asked me out."

"What? I didn't threaten you."

"Yeah, you did."

Yoongi retorted back, huffing and looking away.

"But you liked me right?"

"Well, yeah, I did."

I don't really remember what he did, but I know for sure it scared and worried me..

Yoongi then watched Jimin walk to the waves, and jump as his feet touched the cold water.

What did he do again..?

Jimin turned back to Yoongi and grinned. Yoongi gasped.

Ahh.. I remember now..! He said he'll drown himself if I don't say yes.. Even when I agreed, that idiot still drowned.