Ch. 51

Yoongi didn't expect Jimin's family home would be so big. Well, maybe he did, but it was bigger than expected.

They were in front of the gates, just standing still.

Jimin was the most nervous since he hasn't spoken to his family for years already.

"Jimin, press the doorbell already."

".. You do it, hyung.."

"Fine."

When Yoongi was about to press the doorbell, Jimin stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"What is going on with you, Park Jimin."

"I'm nervous.."

"You think I'm not?"

Jimin sighs, calming himself down. Jinu stares at his daddy, still trying to calm himself down.

Guess I have to do everything here.

Jinu presses the doorbell without much thought, surprising his parents.

"J-Jinu! Daddy isn't mentally prepared yet!"

"But daddy, you're taking so long. I don't wanna stand here any longer."

A loud beep suddenly came out of the electronic doorbell.

"Hello?"

Jimin recognized the voice. It was his family's housekeeper.

"It's Jimin.."

"Oh my goodness! Mrs. Lee, your son has come home!"

All Jimin heard were enthusiastic yelling coming from his family. The gate slowly opens, leaving Jinu with his mouth wide opened.

"Woah, it's like the ones in movies!"

As soon as they stepped in, Yoongi saw Jimin's whole family standing there, waiting for them to come closer.

Jimin's parents were there, standing with a warm smile, ready to welcome them. Yoongi knew he can trust Jimin's family.

"Oh my.. Oh wow!"

"Jihye noona, please don't be so loud.. You'll startle Yoonhee.."

Yoonhee was in her carrier, facing the front, and all she can express was discomfort.

"Look at those chubby cheeks! Oh, and you must be Jinu~"

"Hello auntie."

Jinu smiles, waving cutely towards his auntie. Jihye gasps, her hand in her chest.

"So cute..! Jihan-ah, doesn't Jinu look exactly like Jimin when he was a baby?"

"He does! Jinu, I'm your uncle Jihan."

Yoongi smiles, seeing Jinu get along with his uncle and auntie. He can never picture this with his family.

"And you must be Yoongi."

Jimin's father greeted, smiling warmly towards Yoongi.

"I'm Park Chiwoo, but you may call me dad."

"And I'm Lee Eunsook. You can call me mom."

(A/N: from what I read, most Korean women don't take their husbands last name. Only their kids. But that'll be different for Taekook and Yoonmin couple~)

"I'm Min Yoongi.. Nice to meet you all."

Mrs. Lee clasps her hands together, wrapping her arm around Yoongi, and bringing him inside.