Ch. 45

A special event is happening in Jinu and Taekwon's class. They're having a performance! They'll dance, and will sing. It was an opportunity for the parents to take videos and pictures of their children.

Jinu, who arrived first waited for all his friends.

Yoongi and Jimin were the centre of the attention. Mostly Jimin.

Yoongi gasped, surprising Yoonhee since she was being held by him. She scowls, but she didn't cry. She was too lazy to even care.

"Jimin! I thought Mrs. Lee was fired!"

"She is.. But her daughter's in the same class as Jinu."

"So she used to teach her own daughter?!"

"Yeah."

Yoongi and Mrs. Lee locked eyes. She immediately ignored him, and left to talk to the other groups of moms.

Yoongi scowls.

How dare she say my son doesn't deserve a dad? A teacher like her isn't needed.

"Yoongi hyung, Jimin hyung!"

Yoongi turned and sees Jungkook walking up to them with his usual bright smile. Taehyung was beside him, holding his waist for support.

"Jungkook, should you really be moving about? You're seven months pregnant."

"I'm fine! Hi Jinu~"

"Hello Kookie! Where's Taekwon?"

"Taekwon's hanging over there with Daeho and Minhoon. They were looking for you."

Jinu's eyes sparkles seeing his friends.

"Guuuuys! Why didn't you try harder to look for me!"

"Jinu!"

The three yelled in sync. Jinu runs to them, tackling all of them as they hugged. They all giggled, helping each other up.

The kids were then taken backstage, to prepare for their performance. Jungkook and Yoongi sat beside each other, while Jimin and Taehyung awkwardly sat next to each other.

The eyes of women were on the two. Jimin and Taehyung heard clicks behind behind them. Jimin sighs, nudging Taehyung with his elbow.

"Tell them to stop taking pictures of us."

Jimin whispers.

"You do it."

"I told you first."

"Like I'm going to listen to you."

"Ugh, your attitude sucks."

"Shut up."

"You shut up."

"I told you first."

Taehyung said, childishly smirking. Jimin rolls his eyes and huffs looking away. Yoongi and Jungkook rolled their eyes, and turned their heads around.

"Would you mind not taking pictures of Taehyung please? He's uncomfortable with it.."

Jungkook said, smiling innocently.

"Delete those pictures, please and thank you. I'm pretty sure you guys wouldn't want your pictures taken without permission."

Yoongi snapped, threatening them with his glare. The women quickly deleted the pictures, even showing Jungkook and Yoongi that they did.

Yoongi and Jungkook both turned back, cocking their heads to the side to look at Taehyung and Jimin.

"Cowards."