Ch. 52

"J-Jimin.. Nn!"

Yoongi who was on top of Jimin, covers his mouth instinctively since he didn't want to his in laws to hear him.

Both their bodies glistened with sweat, as pants and skin slapping were only heard in the room.

Jimin smirks, digging his nails into Yoongi's waist as he controls his movements. He thrusts along with the rhythm, licking, biting, and pulling onto Yoongi's nipples.

"Hyung, you can scream ya'know."

"S-shut-Ah...! Mmn.."

Yoongi blushes, hiding his face in the crook of Jimin's neck. Jimin's fingers made its way to Yoongi's ass, spreading his hole wider.

"Nngh! J-Jimin..?!"

Yoongi pulls away, whispers angrily, and glares at Jimin while trying to stay composed.

"Stop that.."

"Hmm.."

Jimin hums, kissing Yoongi's neck.

"No way~"

Jimin purrs, leaving sweet kisses on Yoongi's skin, still playing with his ass, while his harden shaft hits his special spot continuously.

Yoongi pulls onto Jimin's hair, pushing his head back by force. Jimin smirks, making Yoongi click his tongue in annoyance.

Yoongi smashes their lips together, sucking onto Jimin's tongue. He then harshly bites Jimin's lip, causing it to bleed. Which will probably leave a cut.

That shocks Jimin.

He stops his actions, and stares at Yoongi who was mischievously smirking while licking the blood off his lips.

"H-hyung..! I have a schedule tomorrow!"

"Oh? Is that so? I'm sorry."

"How am I supposed to hide this now? The marks are okay, but on my lips.."

"That's the point. Don't hide it. That way, other celebrities who are still going for you will know you're mine."

Jimin shivers, since he only gets to see this side of Yoongi when they're having sex. He doesn't see this everyday, so it's always worth seeing Yoongi get possessive.

Yoongi leans in, wrapping his arms around Jimin, and licking the blood off his lips.

"You're mine, right?"

Yoongi asks, tilting his head, while playing with Jimin's hair.

Jimin groans, gripping Yoongi's thighs.

God, he's so cute.

"Of course, hyung. From the start, I was always yours."

Jimin whispers fondly, gently placing his hand behind Yoongi's nape, and giving him a kiss. He flips the both of them, hovering over Yoongi.

He mounts Yoongi, and began to thrust balls deep. Yoongi's mouth gapes open, as Jimin kept hitting his prostate continuously. Jimin harshly pants, hugging Yoongi's whole body, as the bed shakes loudly.

"W-wait—ahh! I-it's too—mhm..! L-loud..! Slow d-down..! Stop it, Park Jimin!"

Yoongi whispers angrily, realizing how loud their skin slapping has gotten.