Ch. 17

Jungkook opens his eyes, and stares up at Taehyung's sleeping face. He sighs, and snuggles closer to his chest , closing his eyes again. He felt Taehyung circle his arm around his waist, hugging him tight.

The two were peacefully asleep, all warm and snuggled. Until Taekwon began to kick the door, twisting the door knob nonstop.

"Daddy! How come Kookie didn't sleep with me? Kookie always sleeps with me! Daddy! Please open the door!"

Taehyung slowly gets up, sleepily opening one eye, looking at the knob continuously twisting. Taehyung tiredly chuckles, finding his son amusing.

"Don't tease him, Taehyung."

Jungkook mumbles, still half asleep. Taehyung nods his head, getting off bed. He opens the door, and looks down to see his son with crossed arms, and a pout.

"Daddy, where's Kookie? How could you steal him, daddy!"

Taekwon huffs, looking away, his cheeks puffed out. He glanced behind his dad and sees Jungkook asleep. He happily gasps, and suddenly began running, but Taehyung was quick enough to grab him.

"No daddy...! Let me go..!"

Taekwon protests, his legs moving in the air as Taehyung carried him away. Taehyung walks downstairs, Taekwon still moving his legs crazily.

"No fair daddy! I wanna give Kookie morning hug!"

"Later. Jungkook needs to rest, okay? He's very tired."

"Why?"

Taekwon asks, tilting his head as his dad places him on the kitchen counter. Taehyung clears his throat, just simply smiling since he didn't want to tell his son, him and Jungkook did two more rounds in the bathroom while cleaning themselves up.

" He's just very tired.."

"Daddy? What about breakfast? Kookie always wakes up first.."

"We can cook for Jungkook."

"Really?! Kookie will love that!"

Taekwon exclaims, giggling. Taehyung ruffles his son's hair, and puts him down on the floor.

"What should we make for Jungkook?"

"Hmmm.... What are you good at making, daddy? Kookie said you're bad at cooking."

Taekwon laughs, his whole body dancing as he makes fun of his daddy. Taehyung laughs along, grabbing his son and throwing him up in the air, and gently catching him.

"Shall we just make French Toast?"

"If that's easy for you, daddy."

_________

Jungkook slowly wakes up, and groans while sitting up. He looks around and felt empty presence of Taehyung. He flicks the blanket off, and got off bed, his legs shaking.

Damn... Should've thought about the consequences after having sex.

Jungkook rubs his back as he limps to the door. He limps to the stairs, not seeing anyone in the living room from the top of the stairs. Jungkook furrows his brows as he arrived at the very bottom of the step.

He jumped when he suddenly heard a clang coming from the kitchen. Jungkook quickly walked over there and horrifyingly eye the sight in front of him.

"Kim Taehyung! Kim Taekwon! You made a huge mess!"

Jungkook shouts, looking at the egg shells and raw eggs on the floor. The bottle of oil all over the floor, the stove on high heat, breads everywhere in the kitchen, pans and cooking utensils spread out around the kitchen. The bag of sugar still pouring down on the floor while it lays on the counter.