Ch. 42

Taekwon never knew this would happen. He always thought the two, idiotic lovebirds would never fight. Taekwon was more shocked because he knew Taehyung became a loving fool for his baby bunny.

But.. Taehyung was the one who started behaving like a mad man.

It was hard for Jungkook since he's six months pregnant already. Twenty four weeks in.

"Taehyung please... I'm also going to do it.. Why don't you want to? We're having a child! They need to know.. Don't you think?"

"Goddammit, Jungkook!"

Taehyung growls, slamming his fist on the table, making Jungkook and Taekwon jump.

"You know I never want to associate myself with those people! You said you hate your mom right? It's the same for me with my parents! We both don't like our family, why do we have to tell them this? It's bullshit!"

"Taehyung, don't swear in front of—"

"Fuck! Just shut up!"

Jungkook stared at Taehyung, shocked. Taekwon whimpers, and goes beside Jungkook, looking at his daddy, scared.

"Taehyung... I-I just wanted.. I.. Isn't it the right thing to do? I've been keeping this in ever since I found out.. Plus, your parents never even met Taekwon right? How would you know if they actually hate him?"

"Jungkook. Stop."

"But.. Please.. We don't need to do it now.. I just want the kids to know—"

Taehyung stands up, ignoring Jungkook. Taehyung took his jacket, and left, slamming the door loudly. Jungkook leans back on the couch, sighing.

Jungkook glances at Taekwon who was close to tears. He hugs the little boy, caressing his back softly.

"It's my fault, huh... I knew your daddy doesn't like your grandparents.. But I'm making him meet them..."

"But Kookie.. I wanna meet grandma and grandpa.."

"... Your daddy doesn't want you to."

"Daddy's being mean.."

"I kind of understand his anger.. I'm also pretty skeptical about meeting my mom.. But.. She's still my mom.. I can't keep this from her.."

Jungkook tears up, whimpering.

"I'm her only son.. How would she feel when she finds out I had a child, and is now starting a family... I don't like her.. But she deserves to know the truth.."

Taekwon pouts, seeing Jungkook cry. His bottom lips began to quiver, tears slowly filling his eyes.

"D-don't cry Kookie.."

Taekwon whimpers, his throat hurting as he tries not to cry. Jungkook wipes his tears, patting Taekwon's head.

"I'm okay.."

_________

Taehyung angrily enters the cafe Jungkook used to work at, and sat down by the corner. The owner, Namjoon, immediately recognized him and walked right up to him.

"Hello, do you want anything to drink?"

"... No thanks."

"Ah.. I-is that so.."

Namjoon slowly walked away, stealing glances at Taehyung.

Where's Jungkook and that little boy? They usually always come together..

Namjoon shrugs, going behind the counter.

Taehyung curses, messily ruffling his hair. Of course he regret swearing in front of the two. He can still remember their scared faces when he yelled.