Ch. 38

"You hear that, daddy? I'm going to be five! Meaning, I'll be a grown big boy!"

Taekwon laughs, standing up on the couch with pride. Taehyung grabs Taekwon, his arms pushing him up towards the ceiling.

"You still have a lot of years to be a grown boy. Look, I can still carry you like this."

Taehyung snickers, lightly throwing Taekwon up in the air, making the boy laugh out loud. Jungkook comes down, feeling anxious as he sees Taehyung carelessly throw Taekwon high up.

"Taehyung. You drop him, and I'll drop you off this building."

Taehyung stops with a smile, and immediately puts Taekwon down.

"Kookie, I'm turning five in two days!"

"I know! Who do you want to invite?"

"Hmm... Jinu, Minhoon, and Daeho!"

Jungkook tilts his head, confused.

"Oh? I've never heard of Minhoon and Daeho?"

"Kookie, Jinu isn't my only friend you know."

"I see."

Jungkook chuckles.

"Lets go to the store to get some things for the party."

Taehyung suggested. Jungkook dresses Taekwon up for the whether, all heading out the building. They were about to take the car, but the store was close by so they decided to walk.

Fans have calmed down by now, and happily supports the family. Which is why, the four can walk around the city with no problem.

"Daddy.. Carry me."

Taekwon pouts, making grabby hands towards Taehyung.

"Up you go!"

Taehyung said, carrying Taekwon on his shoulders. Citizens sees them, and just admires them from afar while whispering with each other. Though, anyone does not dare to come close to them.

Taehyung would sometimes post pictures and videos online of Jungkook and Taekwon on his SNS. People could really see how much Taehyung loves the two, and how protective he is with the way he would reply back to hateful comments.

Obviously people were taking pictures of the family, giggling and squealing. Two hot parents, and a cute kid. Like anyone can hate that.

Taehyung had one hand on Taekwon's back, while the other holds Jungkook's hand. The three were all smiling, enjoying the cold, yet calming breeze in the city.

They soon arrived, Taehyung putting Taekwon down. Taehyung was thinking of throwing a big party, wanting to rent out a banquet hall, or something. But Jungkook insisted and just said to have a small party with the kid's parents instead.

Taehyung likes what Jungkook likes. So, he went with Jungkook's idea.

While they were shopping for ingredients, some old ladies would talk to Taekwon, giving him free food. Even younger women would come to Taekwon, giving him more free food.

Instead of Taekwon being awkward and shy, he would gladly accept them with his winning smile. Acting cute on the side, if he feels like it.