Ch. 23

"Hey Jungkook, you like me right?"

Taehyung asks, grinning. His elbows were resting on the dinner table while staring at Jungkook with raised eyebrows.

"You like me right?"

"Y-yeah.. I do.."

Jungkook blushed, slowly eating his toast. Early in the morning, and Taehyung was already making Jungkook blush.

"Of course, of course... Yeah, you like me. Hah! You like me, I know."

Taehyung laughs, being in his own sparkly world. He always asks Jungkook the same question, then starts being high and mighty hearing Jungkook say yes. Jungkook stares at Taehyung, scoffing.

He's so weird sometimes...

Taekwon silently comes down, rubbing his sleepy eyes. He sees Jungkook and Taehyung eating, and gasps since he wasn't there to be with them. He ran and quickly climbed his baby chair.

Taehyung's laughs, and fixes Taekwon's bed hair. Jungkook stands up and brings Taekwon his breakfast that he made earlier.

"So, how was your sleep?"

Jungkook asks.

"Girls were chasing me."

Taehyung and Jungkook didn't say anything since it was nothing knew.

"Jinu was with me. We were both being chased... It was so fun!"

Taekwon exclaims, his hands in the air. Taehyung sighs, shaking his head.

Because of my sinful good looks, Taekwon's also suffering because of his popularity. How sinful. Curse my good looks.

Jungkook blankly stared at Taehyung, knowing the man was being full of himself again.

I'm good looking too! I'm pretty popular in University! Taehyung doesn't even know how many times I've been asked out. Be it, boy or girl!

Jungkook pouts and continued to eat, not talking to Taehyung anymore since it looks like he was still in his own little bubble.

"Daddy, I saw that demon again."

Taehyung snaps out of his thoughts, and turns to his son, confused.

"Demon?"

"Yeah daddy! That demon who I threw salt at! I saw her when Yoonie and Jinu dropped me off to be with you guys again!"

"What?!"

Taehyung growls, his hand slamming against the table. Taekwon and Jungkook flinches, the glass of water falling, the food on his plate poured out on the table creating a mess.

"C-calm down.."

Jungkook said, getting up and grabbing some tissue to wipe the water off.

"When did you see her?"

Taehyung asks, gritting his teeth.

"Hmm... After daddy and Kookie'a date..? I don't know! I saw her walking around."

Jungkook gasps.

"Then.. That means.. That happened about a week ago?"

"That bi—"

"Taekwon, why don't you eat your breakfast at the living room table? I need to clean the table.."

"Alright!"

Jungkook smiles, and helps Taekwon carry his plate to the living room table. Jungkook comes back and sees Taehyung fuming with anger.