Ch. 40

On the month of Jinu's birthday, Yoongi decided Yoonhee should get vaccinated. Yoonhee did get vaccinated when she was two months, but she should get one again as her doctor suggested.

So, two weeks before they go to the place Jimin will take them, they will have to get Yoonhee vaccinated. Jimin wasn't with them when Yoonhee was getting her first vaccination, because at that time he was preparing for his press conference.

Currently, they were now seated, Yoonhee looking at their doctor with curious eyes as he checks around her chunky body.

"She's growing very well! Oh, look at her smile~"

Yoonhee giggles, her little hands closing and opening. Yoongi and Jinu sat far away from Jimin and Yoonhee, watching.

I bet he's going to cry.

Yoongi smirks, watching the doctor as he gets ready to vaccinate Yoonhee. Jimin gulps, hugging Yoonhee who wouldn't stop smiling and babbling, not knowing what's happening.

Jimin nervously smiles at Yoonhee, as the doctor sanitizes her thigh. Her first vaccination was on her arms, and now it's her thighs.

"W-wait..! Let me take a breath.."

Jimin breathed out heavily, nervous for what's coming. His sweet little girl, smiling at him not knowing what's happening, hurts his heart because she'll start crying soon.

"I-it's o-okay, baby.. It's n-not going to hurt.."

Jimin stammers, praying to God.

"Uh.. A-are you ready..?"

Their doctors asks. Jimin slowly nods, hugging Yoonhee. The doctor slowly sticks the needle in, and in one second, Yoonhee starts to hysterically cry out loud.

"No! I'm so sorry, my baby! I betrayed you! No! Shh! It's daddy's fault, I know!"

Jimin cries along with Yoonhee, as the doctor went to the other thigh to vaccinate. As he sticks the needle in, Jimin cries again with Yoonhee.

"I'm sorry, my baby! Daddy has betrayed your trust! It hurts, I know! The pain the doctor caused you!"

Jimin loudly yells, looking away as the doctor puts a bandaid on her thighs. Jimin stands up, shushing Yoonhee, gently bouncing her.

"Oh.. I know.. Daddy's sorry.. I said it wouldn't hurt, but it did.. I know baby, I'm sorry..!"

Jimin sniffs, as Yoonhee angrily babbles back, crying out loud.

"Geez.. Who's the baby? Daddy or Yoonhee?"

Jinu sighs, shaking his head. Yoongi chuckles, and heads to the doctor to talk about Yoonhee's health, since it seems like Jimin wasn't ready to face the evil doctor who put his daughter through pain.

Jimin went out of the room, trying to calm her down.  Mothers who were waiting for their turn, watched Jimin cry along with his daughter, talking to her like she can actually talk.

It looked like, a four month old baby was scolding her daddy for lying to her. It was a funny scene to watch as they wait.

After their appointment, news of Jimin crying because of his daughter getting her vaccine went around the internet.

His fans laughed, finding him adorable and funny. It was the talk on the internet. Some wished to see it happen, but they knew that would never happen.

As they were driving back home, Yoongi turns to Jimin who had red, swollen eyes from crying too much.

"So, how was it?"