Ch. 3

It was the next morning. Jungkook was in his small kitchen, cooking breakfast for the little boy. Speaking of Taekwon, he woke up looking around Jungkook's bedroom.

He hopped off bed, his hair looking all funny, and quickly ran to Jungkook's side.

"Hey buddy, good morning! I'm sorry, if my place is too small. You can't play with anything inside my home..."

"I-it's okay Kookie!"

Taekwon cutely exclaims, hugging Jungkook's leg.

"Do you eat pancakes, with bacon and scrambled egg?"

".. What's pancake? I know bacon and eggs though!"

Jungkook paused, looking down at Taekwon.

"Y-you don't know what pancakes are..?"

"No.. Daddy always make me eat veggies, with a little of meat. I get bacon and eggs sometimes.. Are pancakes meant to be eaten for breakfast? How do they look?"

Jungkook smiles, picking up Taekwon, and placing him on his hips.

"Pancakes looks like this!"

"They look like flat bread!"

"Exactly! You eat pancake with syrup, and with fruits if you want!"

"Sound delicious! I'm excited!"

Jungkook flips the pancakes with one hand, Taekwon watching in amazement.

"Can I flip one too?"

"Sure! After this one though."

Jungkook then placed the finish pancake on the plate with the rest, and grabbed the scooper, scooping in some batter and slowly let it drop onto the pan creating a circle.

"Now, you wait until you see holes showing. Then, you can flip it."

After waiting for a few seconds, holes started to appear. Even though Jungkook hates seeing holes.

"I see it! Can I now?"

"Yup!"

Jungkook handed Taekwon the spatula, helping him flip the pancake. They both successfully flipped the pancake, making Taekwon giggle in happiness.

"I did it Kookie! Did you see?"

"I did! You're so helpful Taekwon!"

After a few minutes of cooking, the pancakes, bacon, and scrambled eggs were done. Jungkook placed Taekwon on his lap, feeding the little boy.

Jungkook added some syrup onto a piece of pancake. Taekwon drooled, his eyes sparkly.

"Here you go~"

Taekwon opened his mouth, and squealed in delight tasting the delicous pancake.

"So yummy~"

Taekwon exclaims, his hands on his cheeks as he chews.

"More please~!"

"Sure!"

__________

"Taekwon, your daddy's coming soon--"

"No! I don't want! I wanna stay with Kookie!"

Jungkook sighs. After eating breakfast, the two just watched some Disney movies, and Jungkook telling him stories. Once lunch time reached, Jungkook knew Taehyung was coming soon. 

Both were near the entrance, Jungkook crouched down on the same level as the little boy, holding his little bag, who refused to hold it.

"Your daddy's worried about you.. I talked to him last night.."