Ch. 8

Jungkook lays on his side, his hand gently rubbing the soft hairs of Taekwon. The child slowly falls asleep, his breathing going steady, his little hands turning into fists.

Jungkook smiles and slowly gets up, scooting up the blanket closer to Taekwon's chest. Jungkook walked out of the room, and stretched.

He silenlty walked downstairs, and sees Taehyung on the couch, his hand occupied with a glass of wine, his other hand holding a book while he wears glasses.

Jungkook walked to the other side, and watched Taehyung take a sip of his wine. Jungkook really liked how Taehyung wore a silk, dark blue robe. It really matached him.

"Do you always drink wine?"

"No, not everyday. Only when I feel like it. I don't drink alcohol, or beer. Those are disgusting. I prefer wine."

Taehyung smirk taking a sip as he stared at the younger.

"I see.. Anyways, Taekwon's asleep so I'm going to head home."

"Why don't you just stay? It's already late, and really dark outside. There could be some weird men out there, it could be dangerous."

"So? I'm a man."

"And? A man can still get hurt."

"Why are you suddenly so caring? I'm still going to head home."

Jungkook turns, but Taehyung was quick enough to push him down on the couch. Jungkook gasped, surprised from what Taehyung did.

"W-what are you doing? Let go of my wrists!"

Jungkook said, struggling to break loose. Taehyung chuckles, tightening his hold.

"Aren't you a man? Can't you break loose?"

"What?"

"I already told you. Just because you're a man, doesn't mean you can't get pushed down like this. If you think you're strong, then break loose."

Jungkook gulps, staring into the eyes of Taehyung's. He couldn't read the elder at all. Sometimes, he'd a shy, clumsy little bean, then he'll be a scary pissed off man, then a perverted crazy person, then an aggressive one.

Jungkook really doesn't get Taehyung at all.

"O-okay.. I-I get it... Please let me go.."

"I don't think so. Try. And. Break loose."

Taehyung demanded. Jungkook tsked and annoyingly stared at Taehyung.

Fine! If I can't get away from him, then I have no other choice!

Jungkook huffs, wrapping his legs around Taehyung's waist, and smirks satisfied as he stared at the elder in victory.

"... What are you doing?"

"I also locked you! Now you can't move and you can't do anything to me!"

Jungkook exclaims, proud of himself. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, and sighed heavily.

"Are you stupid? Wrapping your legs on someone? What if that person wasn't me? Your method doesn't work, Jungkook. It's useless."

"What are you talking about? You can't move--ow!"

Jungkook stared at Taehyung shocked as he easily slipped out of his hold. Taehyung was holding both of Jungkook's wrists with one hand, while the other hand was squeezing his right thigh.

"It's pretty easy honestly. If you were doing this to a strange man, do you think they'll let you go? Hm?"

"N-no... I-I get it now! S-so let me go!"