Ch. 4

Jungkook's mouth was left agape seeing Taehyung's home. He was already surprised seeing the building, but seeing their home was something else. It was so modern, and so similar to any rich apartments from dramas.

Taekwon pulls onto Jungkook's hand, wanting to be held. Jungkook picked him up, smiling, as he pokes his cheek.

"Taekwon, don't act spoiled."

Jungkook glared at Taehyung.

"Knowing that you never spent time with him, I don't think Taekwon has ever been spoiled by you. Kids need to be spoiled to the minimum."

"Whatever."

Taekwon pouts as be glares at his daddy.

"Stop being mean to Kookie!"

"I wasn't."

Suddenly, Jungkook sees five middle aged women come in front of three of them.

"I'm sorry to say this to all of you... But you're all fired."

Jungkook widen his eyes.

"H-hey..! What are you saying..?!"

"Shut it, Jeon. I'll send you guys your last paycheck. You may all leave. Thank you for all your hard work."

They all bowed and soon left. Jungkook was left dumbfounded.

"I'm leaving for work. I better not see Taekwon crying."

Jungkook clicked his tongue annoyed.

"Shouldn't you say that to yourself."

"Stop talking back to me. I can throw you out of this build--"

"Stop being mean to Kookie! Just leave daddy!"

Taekwon yells, glaring at Taehyung. The model looked away, feeling hurt but he didn't show it.

"I'll be back by midnight... Or earlier if possible."

"Okay... Say bye to your dad Taekwon-ah."

"Hmph!"

"It's fine. I'll be leaving now."

"A-alright.."

Jungkook watches Taehyung leave with his head down. Jungkook playfully squints his eyes towards the little boy, pinching his nose.

"You shouldn't be too mean to your daddy."

"B-but daddy's mean to me.."

"That doesn't mean you should do the same. When your dad gets here, you should apologize, okay?"

"B-but--"

"Do you really hate your daddy?"

"N-no.."

"Then you shouldn't say that. That'll hurt your daddy's feelings."

"O-okay.. I'll apologize.."

"Good boy!"

Jungkook beamed, smiling brightly. Taekwon giggles, his tiny hands going to Jungkook's cheek as he squishes them.

"C-can we make pancakes again?!"

"Hmm... What about, let's make muffins instead?"

"Muffins? I want strawberry muffins then! Daddy likes strawberries! I'll apologize to daddy and give him muffin!"

"That's a smart idea! But let's bake later, you need a bath."

"No! I don't like bath!"

___________