Ch. 46

It was ten at night, Yoonhee and Jinu were already asleep while Jimin and Yoongi were still up.

They were in the living room, watching 'The Notebook'.

Their relationship started to get better. They weren't that awkward anymore, and are now comfortable with each other again.

Similar to when they were in high school.

"Hyung, ever since the whole press conference happened.. Did your parents contact you?"

"Why ask all of a sudden?"

"Just curious."

"Uh.. No. I told you, they threw me away. To be honest with you, I don't even want to meet them. Even if I'm dating a superstar they'll still be homophobic. No matter what."

"They don't hate our kids though right?"

"How would I know that.. As they're homophobic, do you think they'll like the kids that were made by two men?"

"Oh.."

"What's with the sudden conversation about my parents?"

"Well... It's because ever since the press conference, my family has been calling me to meet the kids and you."

"I see.."

"But you know, it feels awkward because I lost contact with them after I started to pursue my career."

"Were they against you pursuing singing?"

"It's not that... It's my fault we lost connection."

"Your family deserves an apology. You need to buy them a new house at least. Or give them tons of money."

Yoongi teased, placing his legs on Jimin's lap.

"When we were in high school, we both kept it a secret from our parents. Of course, your parents found out.. But not mine."

"Hmm.. Are they the same as my parents?"

"Not sure.. But my sister seemed pretty excited."

"... I almost forgot you had siblings.. They're twins right? Your brother and sister."

"Yup.. I'm the baby of the family."

"So the baby of the family had babies first."

"Right.. My brother and sister are still unmarried and they're thirteen years older than me."

"Hmm.. So you want us to meet them?"

"Yeah.. If you're okay with it."

Yoongi hums, thinking about it. He just hopes Jimin's parents aren't like his. His parents were harsh with words. His parents gave him a choice, to drop his baby and live a normal life and marry a woman.

Or, keep the baby and never show his face ever again.

And of course, Yoongi chose option two. Since he chose the second option, he was thrown away without hesitation.

"Let's go meet your family."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind. They should at least see Jinu and Yoonhee."

"I'll contact them tomorrow, and set our meeting time."

Yoongi nods, turning his attention back to the movie. The part where the characters began to make out in the rain caught both of their attention.

"Hey.. Didn't we also kiss when it was raining?"

Jimin asks. Yoongi rolls his eyes, and gave him a 'really' expression.