Ch. 11

Jungkook slowly opens his eyes, his head tossing and turning. He felt a warm, little body next to him. He smiles, and cuddles up Taekwon's sleeping body, loving the warmth the little boy had.

But wait.. How did Taekwon and I end up in his bedroom..?

Jungkook carefully slipped out of Taekwon's bed, and made his way downstairs. He sees Taehyung on the couch, drinking his morning, hot chocolate milk.

".. Morning."

Jungkook said, trying Taehyung drink his chocolate milk.

"Did you carry Taekwon and I to his bedroom?"

"I carried Taekown. I dragged you."

Taehyung said nonchalantly. Jungkook then imagine's himself being dragged, and hums unimpressed.

"How nice of you."

"I know right."

Jungkook checks the time, and gasped.

"Shit!"

Jungkook loudly curses, gripping onto his head as he begins to groan.

"What's wrong?"

"I completely forgot about Jimin hyung! He's coming back today!"

"Oh."

Taehyung scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"I've been so busy taking care of Taekwon, and big baby that I didn't even contact hyung at all!"

"Wait, who's the big baby?"

"You. Duh."

Jungkook said, before frantically looking around, looking for his phone.

"Where! Where's my damn phone!"

"Oh, I left on Taekwon's--"

Jungkook bolts upstairs, ignoring Taehyung. He stops running, and began to tip toe inside Taekwon's room. He grabs his phone, and then ran down like an ostrich.

"I gotta go! I need to head home and shower, and shit!"

"Wait! At least eat breakfast.."

"I'll do that at my home. I need to go, and call hyung. Tell Taekwon I'm sorry!"

"Jungkook!"

Taehyung calls, but he already heard his door shut.

"Haah.. That boy. He calls Jimin 'hyung'. But he calls me with a 'sshi'. I don't get it."

___________

"Hyung! Tell me about the hot babes you saw during your concerts!"

Jungkook exclaims, sitting on Jimin's couch, hugging a pillow. The elder laughed, placing a tray of sweets in front of the younger.

"Jungkook, I do not eye my fans like that. But I do admit, there were some cute ones."

Jimin grins, wiggling his eyebrows towards Jungkook.

"Oh yeah! I made a new friend!"

"Oh? What's his or her name?"

"Min Yoongi!"

Jungkook smiles, sniffing his cupcake before taking a bite. Jimin freezes, and clenches his fists.

"Who did you say?"

"Min Yoongi. I'm still shooked that men can give birth! But I like Yoongi hyung, and I support him. Can you believe how strong he is? To raise a child, while being six months pregnant with his second one.!