Ch. 37

Well, Jimin expected this would someday come. Only Yoongi never expected this.

Finally, Jinu snapped at his teacher and one of his classmate.

His attitude caused him to go to the principal's office and a phone call to his parents. Jimin was the one that answered since Yoongi was too busy taking care of Yoonhee.

Jimin explained, making Yoongi almost faint. Jimin volunteered to go instead of Yoongi, and the other agreed because Yoonhee likes being in her mom's arms.

Jimin drove to the school in full speed, arriving in just ten minutes.

Teachers squeals seeing Jimin walking in the hallway, the young kids not knowing what's going on.

Jimin arrived at the principles office, and sees Jinu have a scowl on his face. There, he sees the mother of the child and the teacher he cursed at.

"Oh, it's the infamous Park Jimin."

The old principle chuckles, gesturing Jimin to sit beside his son.

"Jimin-sshi, as a parent you should be teaching your kid to not behave like this in school. Jinu kicked his classmate and cursed towards him. Not only his classmate, but his teacher as well."

Jimin sighs, lowering his head as he nods.

"Yes.. I'm sorry. I'll be sure to talk to him about it."

The mother rolls her eyes, huffing.

"Your son kicked my son! I think your kid deserves more than just talk!"

"I like to use words, rather than actions. This is a matter between my son and I. Don't be nosy."

Jimin chided, wrapping his arm around Jinu.

"Jinu may have kicked him, but there must've been a reason."

"Are you saying it's my son's fault?!"

"That's not what I'm saying, ma'am."

Jinu rolls his eyes.

"I only kicked him, because he stole Taekwon's surprise gift for his little brother, and made fun of his family. As his friend, I wanted to protect his feelings. Teacher got mad at me, even though she didn't even see everything."

Jinu claims, glaring at the teacher. Jimin smirks, and then glared at the woman and the teacher.

"My son never lies. As a teacher who is always in the class, I'm sure you know Jinu's always blunt."

"We don't know that! Do you not know how influential our family is?! Tell them, Cha Minhoon!

The mother yells, shaking her kid. Minhoon pushes her hand off him, and huffs.

"You're so annoying, mom. Jinu is not lying. I stole Taekwon's surprise gift, and made fun of his parents because I thought it was funny. Stop creating a scene."

Minhoon grumbled, crossing his arms. The teacher looks away, guilty.

"Because of Mrs. Lee, my mom had to come. Geez, should've asked before getting mad at Jinu. His kick wasn't even that hard to begin with."

Mrs. Lee, clears her throat and bows.

"I-I'm sorry! I should've looked more into their fight.."